johnie

Craziest thing you've ever done while drinking

Well i've done it one more time. I was quite drunk a couple of nights ago and someone broke out a tattoo gun. Me being the one without any sense of restraint or experience at the art of tattooing deceided to freehand some tribal around my forearm(WTF) was i thinking anyway. It looks like my 5 year old could have done a better job. This one honestly makes the top 5 .On a brighter note its all black so a cover up is in the works. Anyone got any doozies to make me feel a little better?
No matter where you Go!"there you are"!

Fell off a bridge walking back to Pax River (NAS) from a night out in Solomons (I forgot that you yanks don't walk anywhere and don't provide proper footpaths!!).

Ended up in a field (thankfully not the river or falling the full height of the bridge!!!!), where I slept the night away - then a kind lady called me an ambulance which eventually took me to Bethesda.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

All on the same Christmas eve night when u i was a lad:

- got thrown out of midnight mass by the vicar.
- picked a fight with 2 guys who were trying to cock block me with a girl (1 was her dad, the other her husband)
- got knocked down by a car while using my (borrowed) trench coat to play bull fighter with them.
- decided that the field I was walking through to get home, was in fact a swimming pool and swam it.
- laffed at my step dad while he was giving me a bollicking for turning up at 4am on Christmas day with sick and mud over his £350 trench coat that I had borrowed (without his permission) [:/]

Never again.:ph34r:
BP

- picked a fight with 2 guys who were trying to cock block me with a girl (1 was her dad, the other her husband)

I think this is the winner, hands down. :D:D

The craziest thing I ever did, and got away with while drunk was hitting on a pretty lady in a bar with my friend. This happened not long after the accident I had that killed a fellow skydiver in 1997. My friend was talking with the lady and her boyfriend, or husband. I started massaging her shoulders. She asked my friend to tell me to stop it, and he said "oh he's harmless, his friend died recently." And then she looked back at me and smiled, patting my hand. Then I gave her a nice big hug, with her man standing right there getting really pissed. I have to thank my friend for diffusing the situation. He firmly said, "Billy, stop it!" and I did. Man I was really buzzed. I don't want to know how close I came to getting clocked by the SO... :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[email]I can't think of anything crazy.... just dumb.

The dumbest thing I've done *recently* was to walk on the handrail of the little bridge thingy at Sebastian while I was pretty buzzed. If I fell off it would've caused major *ouchies*.

Stupid is as stupid does... :S

Always be kinder than you feel.

no, thank God. i was actually on south beech during a fun night trying to keep up with my older brother. I decided to pull the trigger before the cab ride. I braced myself on a car, puked on the side walk, thought i was done, but wasn't. The second round went on the passenger side wheel and door. When I was done i realized that it was a cop car. The cop in the driver seat didnt notice. Could have been really bad taking the fact that i was 17 at the time.

There's a long list of crazy/stupid shit, but one of the weirdest was when I got shitefaced with two friends in Venezuela and we ended up shaving our heads. Without a doubt we were the 3 whitest guys in that town, where gringos aren't necessarily welcome (none of us are American but a white guy speaking English generally is grouped as 'gringo').

The next morning we came downstairs in the staff house, still pretty drunk, and the cleaning lady (she was like a mother to us there) started crying when she saw we were bald. That was our first indication of how bad it was.
I got nuthin

[email]I can't think of anything crazy.... just dumb.

The dumbest thing I've done *recently* was to walk on the handrail of the little bridge thingy at Sebastian while I was pretty buzzed. If I fell off it would've caused major *ouchies*.

Stupid is as stupid does... :S

:D:D:D

We did tell you to be careful..... :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Oh wow...what haven't I done???

The worst was when I threw my clothes (save bra and panties) on a roof and didn't have any extras around. :S It's nice to have friends who draw out how long it takes them to help you out...:D

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Oh wow...what haven't I done???

The worst was when I threw my clothes (save bra and panties) on a roof and didn't have any extras around. :S It's nice to have friends who draw out how long it takes them to help you out...:D

Were they helping you get your shirt and pants down or your bra and panties up on the roof?;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

:D:D I don't need help losing clothes...finding them again is the hard part. I lost a bra streaking the runway one night. I lost some other clothes in the rafters of the hangar another night. I had to try to get back my clothes that a guy wanted to prove he could fit into...

My clothes are allergic to alcohol. :$
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

:D:D I don't need help losing clothes...finding them again is the hard part. I lost a bra streaking the runway one night. I lost some other clothes in the rafters of the hangar another night. I had to try to get back my clothes that a guy wanted to prove he could fit into...

My clothes are allergic to alcohol. :$

We need to hang out.;) My clothes are allergic to me.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.