spankedmunky69

what is the nastiest way you have ever broken up with someone?

I was dating a girl for over 3 years, supporting her while she went to college. Well she went out with here freinds sometimes at night. Found out she was flashing people and dancing on bar tops (and other things) from a friend. Well the final straw was that she was going for a job interview in NY and we lived in Texas. She knew i would never move there since my buis. was here and for other reasons. Well when she got home to my house she noticed the locks where changed on the house and all of her stuff was in my front game room (you could see the game room thru a big window in the front. She called me and said "hey the locks are changed and i cant get in" I said "No shit, that cuase you dont live there any more":D:D:D. I told here i would come let her in to get some things and then she needed to bring a truck to get her shit out of my house! She deserved it and i dont regret it at all! She fucked up and knows it to this day.

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I don't think I've ever broken up with someone in a nasty way. I don't want to hurt anyone... I hate that. I know what it's like to get hurt really badly so I will try to do anything I can to not do that to someone else.

:S

But..... after I've told someone that it is over and they still keep pushing me to stay together, well, then you gotta do what you gotta do. Some people will not take no for an answer. :|

"No" means "yes"
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I might take the cake for this one, this was the biggest asshole move I ever made in my life, but it couldn't have been any sweeter.

Started dating this girl late in my high school years, met her at a summer camp for future aviation freaks like myself. Got a little flight time, did some classwork on aerodynamics and shit, real fun summer. Anyway, we met there, started dating long distance once we left, I invited her to my prom in New York, she invited me to hers in Chicago, and my high school career was set to end on a good note. Unfortunately I was too blind to see until the day of her prom that she was a totally self-centered whore, we fought the day of her prom about something totally stupid, and because it was a personal choice type of issue, she said basically that if she had to choose between keeping me around and keeping her freedom to do as she pleased, she couldn't care less if I stuck around or not. Well, we were largely silent the rest of the day and early evening, went to her prom, hardly spoke, didn't dance at all, and I dumped her stupid ass at the prom. A couple days later I regretted it, thought I should've at least tried to enjoy the evening and not ruined her prom for her, but after a short time I decided it was the best thing I could've done. She ended up getting married and divorced twice within a couple years, got pregnant, had a miscarriage, and was a total shipwreck after I broke up with her, completely of her own choice. Asshole decision, nasty breakup, but had to be done.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

I'd have to go with intentionally being a dick to the point that they broke up with me instead of being a man and ending it when I knew she didn't have a chance. We were all young and dumb at one or more points in our lives.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I told a girl back in the day

I would rather take my chances fucking a rabid animal than to waste any more time with a whore who had been used up by every other guy and pussy lips that were so loose they could leave drag marks in the sand while walking down the beach.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Another girl I dated long ago.... she was kinda young and immature. I got tired of it quickly. Came up to her house to give her the "Dear Jane" speech in person, nicely. She seemed to take it well. After I said bye and got in my truck to leave, I saw her in my rear view mirror flipping the bird at me.

:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just barely post high school I told my girlfriend that I had been seeing someone else-at her family Thanksgiving dinner. She was nice enough to return (unasked) a necklace that I had given her a few weeks before.....of course I never go the knots out of it.[:/]

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Yeah, on second thought, I did have a more painful breakup. Not nasty for her necessarily, she moved on fairly quickly, but I never really moved on. Just after the Chicago prom incident, I asked a girl locally to go to my prom, someone I knew in a youth group. I was attracted to her, so it wasn't a lie when I told her I really wanted to spend that special evening with her. It was a good choice, we had a great night, and she asked me to her prom. We graduated, she moved to Boston for school, I moved to North Dakota, and during the summer when I realized I was in way over my head, I broke up with her over the phone for no good reason. I thought I had my heart in the school thing, turns out I was way wrong, and lost the only woman I've ever truly loved because of it. Haven't really ever forgiven myself for it 8 years later, and we haven't spoken in about 6-7 years. If for some reason she ended up talking to me again, I would never let her go again, but after 8 years, that's probably the last thing that'll ever happen. Lesson learned and passed on, never let go of the right one, you'll regret it for life.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Regret is bullshit. You made the choice you did for a reason. Get over it, you were lucky to get to know someone who made you feel that way, and you can apply that knowledge to future relationships. So maybe you never meet someone like her, and never get married, and die lonely. Many people never get the chance to experience things like you have, and still many others get into relationships that are complete shit. Hey, it could be worse, a woman could cut off your penis and throw it out the window of a moving car.

Not proud to say it but over the phone with really not much explaination. It was a long distance relationship, he lived over 5hours away. :( Most break ups have been pretty civil, but the one that hurt the most for me....well, we haven't spoken in over two years. [:/]

Well, it's not like I haven't tried to call! You just won't answer and the TRO says i can't visit any more.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I’ve actually dumped a former g/f on an IM chat once... [:/]
We had only been together for a couple of weeks when I took my son to see some friends living 4 hours driving away from my home town.

When I got back home a week later this girl started to send me a LOT of messages that had a clear tone of jealousy questioning me if I had seen some other woman or not while being away... I told her that she was ridiculous and asked her to give it a rest... Nope she couldn’t do this... She kept going on and on and on with this until I became furious and basically told her to go fuck herself and that I didn’t want anything more to do with her... :S

A bit cold I know but she was a psycho bitch.....

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Not proud to say it but over the phone with really not much explaination. It was a long distance relationship, he lived over 5hours away. :( Most break ups have been pretty civil, but the one that hurt the most for me....well, we haven't spoken in over two years. [:/]

Well, it's not like I haven't tried to call! You just won't answer and the TRO says i can't visit any more.>:(

Well, had not gone through my underware drawer and stolen all of my thongs, you would still be able to visit! :P
F LORIDA!

Well, had not gone through my underware drawer and stolen all of my thongs, you would still be able to visit! :P

LOL - I think that's how Bolas acquired his vast thong collection?

Next time he stays at my house I'm padlocking the dresser drawers!! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

>I told my girlfriend that I had been seeing someone else-at her family Thanksgiving dinner.
:D:D:D

Seeing someone else at the same dinner?? man-you got some nerve!! a little footsie under the table or what? Was the table cloth bobbing up and down?

cuz thats a dead givaway:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

LOL - I think that's how Bolas acquired his vast thong collection?

Next time he stays at my house I'm padlocking the dresser drawers!! :P

:D:D:D:D

I don't take clothing. It's loaned to me by bad influences. :)

If we're going by breakup actual breakup, when I was young and ignorant. :(

Nice restuarant.
Asking her if she loved me.
Telling her I didn't.
Her wanting to have sex afterwards and me agreeing to it.
Having to stop answering her calls and messages.

I've sent a fairly scathing email to do it but that was after she wouldn't see me in person (LDR) or talk on the phone.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.