spankedmunky69

what is the nastiest way you have ever broken up with someone?

i once broke up with a girl who slept with one of my best friends, Willy, on the nite of my 21st birthday, an to get payback after i split up with her, and had alot of time to think, ( bein drunk, helps that part! ),i decided too take all the dirty pics we had taken while having "RELATIONS", put them in an envelope, and post them through her mothers front door, along with a notesaying, "LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN GETTING UPTO" an you couldnt tell i was in the pictures, as i was taking the pics!

i know i am bad for doin it, but i really couldnt help myself!!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Let the spankin begin!!!

Thats pretty fucked up, but then again so is cheating so... touche?

I would hope the majority of people out there with nudie pics of their significant others wouldn't spread them around to the world in the event of a breakup, even if on bad terms. That's a pretty intimate thing to trust to someone. However, if someone cheats, I guess they aren't too worried about trust and morals, hah B|

I think I've found a way for you and I to finally fly free.
When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away.
Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.

I was never nasty in any of my break-ups. The only thing worth mentioning was with my first fiance'. We were both 24-25 when we were together. She was a very strong-willed and narrow-minded woman who had 4 sisters and a career military dad. I was in a local college trying to finish up my degree when we started dating, and working as a delivery driver in my spare time. When I graduated, we got engaged. Then I got a job offer in Birmingham, AL. I was excited and told her about it. All she could do was look at me with a disgusted look and say "Birmingham?!? With all that crime???"

Well, her mom got a little pissed at her about her attitude but she eventually came around and said okay, we'll pick a place down there in one of the surrounding suburbs/towns, but she would only spend the weekends down there with me until we got married.

Soon after we had a fight. Over what exactly, I can't remember, but she decided that we needed to postpone the wedding. After a few days of mulling things over, I told myself, fuck it. The hell with her. Then I gathered up all of her stuff that was in the apartment I was staying in alone, and drove up to our hometown to her parents house at the time I knew they would be in church (they're catholics), and I dumped all of her stuff at their back door with a "Dear Jane" note.

I haven't seen her since. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I went to a boogie with both of my girlfriends at the same time, figuring that they would just fight it out and I'd go home with the winner.

What I didn't figure out was that they would team up and beat the shit out of me.

I don't do that any more.

Nothing really worth mentioning for me. I'm not totally jaded... yet. Here's my worst story:

I was cheated on and found out through facebook... photos of him and the other woman. At the time, we were in college and he was in the Corps of Cadets at TAMU. His lifestyle was very structured and he had limited space to store his personal belongings... thus, he left a lot of his personal stuff at my apartment.

So I was browsing facebook one night and BAM - I found the pictures. I was livid. I packed up all of his stuff and made a special delivery to his dorm at 1 AM. I dropped a box of his stuff in the middle of his room, shut the door and left. I'm really surprised I was allowed into the building at that hour.

Anywho, he was kind of an arrogant PITA... completely unaware of the fact that he was really arrogant (the worst). However, he was HOT and a fantastic partner. Today, he's engaged to a fellow military chick and busting his ass in the Air Force to be a pilot. Maybe he's grown up a bit.

I once threw her shit out of my house while she was standing there. I feel like a total ass about it now b/c it wasn't until only a few hours later that I realized my stupidity and lost what I had worked so hard for...So now all I have left are the nudey pictures and those are staying with me and no one else, b/c they are WAY too good to share with anyone else. I just wish I knew how to tell her how much I still do love her and tell her I'm not begging for her back...but in all essence I probably am.

Sob story over.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I got broken up with over text messaging once. That shit was cold. Its cool, she's now dating someone 10 years older than her 25/35 who has a kid, and is a total asshole. She always did have a thing for assholes. Wait.......
:P

I got one of those . . . something similar anyway.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was dating a girl in Texas for like a year and we were flying back and forth to see each other every other weekend. As you can imagine things got a little rocky after about a year and i really got fed up with her. So Labor Day weekend I was supposed to fly out at noon to spend the weekend wth her. On the way to the airport as I was passing the exit for the drop zone i had a "fuck it" moment and exited for the DZ. I called her on my cell and let her know not to pick me up at the airport and I partied my ass off at the DZ all weekend. B|

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Shortly after spending a lot of money on my ex she decided that it wasn't gonna work and then proceeded to sleep with a mutual friend who hit on her all the time while we were dating. She also swore to me that she would never hook up with this guy and it was known that he had Herpes. So, after I found out I went to her place, where I was also supposed to be living, and cut up all of the clothing that I had recently bought her.

I know this was immature but I was extremely pissed. I would not do it again :/
Is it bad when I am consistently dreaming about skydiving?

Shortly after spending a lot of money on my ex she decided that it wasn't gonna work and then proceeded to sleep with a mutual friend who hit on her all the time while we were dating. She also swore to me that she would never hook up with this guy and it was known that he had Herpes. So, after I found out I went to her place, where I was also supposed to be living, and cut up all of the clothing that I had recently bought her.

I know this was immature but I was extremely pissed. I would not do it again :/

Good Will or Salvation Army might have been the better option. I don't disagree with your end result, just your methods. A picture of a happy homeless woman in her clothes would make some smile - but I'm betting it would have pissed her right off.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I don't think I've ever broken up with someone in a nasty way. I don't want to hurt anyone... I hate that. I know what it's like to get hurt really badly so I will try to do anything I can to not do that to someone else.

:S

But..... after I've told someone that it is over and they still keep pushing me to stay together, well, then you gotta do what you gotta do. Some people will not take no for an answer. :|

Always be kinder than you feel.

Her "What are you thinking"
Me "About how I've fallen completely in love......with someone else"

That was the second, the first I'll never post

What did you say to Ralf?

poor guy. You took his pillow away didn't you?

Similar one for me.

I don't believe I was nasty with breakups.... ask my ex husband - he walked away loaded!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Similar one for me.

I don't believe I was nasty with breakups.... ask my ex husband - he walked away loaded!

g

You gave him the beer and the margaritas?:o

Lucky Bastard!

I was dating a girl in Texas for like a year and we were flying back and forth to see each other every other weekend. As you can imagine things got a little rocky after about a year and i really got fed up with her. So Labor Day weekend I was supposed to fly out at noon to spend the weekend wth her. On the way to the airport as I was passing the exit for the drop zone i had a "fuck it" moment and exited for the DZ. I called her on my cell and let her know not to pick me up at the airport and I partied my ass off at the DZ all weekend. B|

now, thats a JUMPER of my liking!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Similar one for me.

g

can i be your next ex!? :$

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Similar one for me.

g

LOL Well considering my husband is a keeper, I don't plan on having a next...

You'll find that special girl VB ;)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Always treat people with the respect that you would want them to show you ..... even if they treat you badly. Never lower your standards. Rise above it.

But if all else fails THEN post pictures

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Always treat people with the respect that you would want them to show you ..... even if they treat you badly. Never lower your standards. Rise above it.

But if all else fails THEN post pictures

And that's why I've NEVER done sexy time pictures. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Similar one for me.

g

LOL Well considering my husband is a keeper, I don't plan on having a next...

You'll find that special girl VB ;)

g

the only question is, will it be before or after my death!? :D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

My High School GF turned into a crazy bitch our senior year. Looking back, I don't blame her - she was under unreal presser from her siblings and parentrs. One day she started freaking out at something - so I drove her to the lake (10 miles outside of town), let her out, and drove home. Maybe that gave her a bit of time to clear her head. I had the full intentions of going back later and getting her; but I forgot and fell asleep instead..
=========Shaun ==========