Frenchy68

I'm starting the "Men Only" forum...

I'm starting the "Men Only" forum...
-----------------------------------------------------------------...right here in this thread. There you have it. No women allowed. Jealous you will be, ladies.

hmmm, in that "Other Forum" there is a thread about whether women have Penis Envy".

This is clear evidence of their jealousy about this "Men Only" forum.

:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

That "Other Forum" sucks... there's a thread called Girl product recommendations and ist not about what you think... Damm false advertizing...

Hey now, I made no rules about which products could and could not be discussed. It just so happens that I'm thrilled with my latest purchase and wanted to share.

Seriously, I'd recommend Plum Perfect for you Remster - it'll make your pouty lips look scrumptious!!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Whod even wanna go to a all male boogie, everyone knows there is NO fun unless chicks come , sooo you guys should be begging for women to show up :o

It'll be nice to skydive without having to listen to all that annoying whistling. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I really want to start a "What will Remster's 10923rd post be about?!" thread... I'll suggest 'tampons'
You'd probably try to ban me though... you're a vengeful little prick. (and by 'prick' I mean painful stab type thing... because I wouldn't want to actually make it a personal attack. did you know 'whoreson' is a word?)
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

did you know 'whoreson' is a word?

Really? Wow... But I dont know what it means... Could you use it in a sentence that puts it in context for me?

... I could ... but I don't know of any illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents.

:D:D

EDIT: Can you get banned if a greenie baits you into a personal attack? :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Whod even wanna go to a all male boogie, everyone knows there is NO fun unless chicks come , sooo you guys should be begging for women to show up :o

It'll be nice to skydive without having to listen to all that annoying whistling. :|

Powerful statement, and I commend you for making it.B|
your contribution to malekind will be officially acknowledged in a ceremony at Byron. Men only allowed. BYOW.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

BYOW

Shouldn't that be BYOB? ;)

Well, kinda, but after a while, one gets bored just playing with Bs. Might as well bring the who.. whole thing.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Rosa!:|

Hello Nicky.

No! I meant ROSA!:|
Check out the "other" forum, there are plenty of threads there to keep you busy for a while. Bolas & I are in the middle of a very important, enlightening conversation.:|

BYOW

Shouldn't that be BYOB? ;)

Well, kinda, but after a while, one gets bored just playing with Bs. Might as well bring the who.. whole thing.:|

Psst. Think female dog(s)... :o

;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Psst. Think female dog(s)...:o

I like the way you think.>:(
Come to Byron, you will be commended alongside Livendive.:)

I'd love to, but have to work next weekend. :(

Why don't you come to Atlanta for Halloween? All the cool kids will be there but they need people like you and me (you know, discrimination quotas and all) :)

You have a g-string, right?

You know the answer to that... ;)

Unless you actually found a therapist that was able to rid that image from your mind.

If so, I know some people who could use him, PM me his number, I want a percentage. ;)