Frenchy68

I'm starting the "Men Only" forum...

All these hot new chicks posting in the other forum lately. We need more cross-breeding.>:(>:(>:(:|

You mean all the anonymous ones :|

Yeaaaaaaah!>:(
Anonymous chicks are usually horny and uninhibited!>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Are you into glory holes?:P

Not yet as I am still at work, but would love to get into one later tonight.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

100% for sure....I even got to hold one!:P

Whop doo whop. Aren't you special!:|

ppppptttttthhhhhh :P

Have I already asked you to marry me? Can't remember.

Nope

Will you then marry me and bear my children until a younger hotter chick does us part?:|

No :(

Why not? Look at Ella. She's perfectly happy with her status. Aren't you, Ella?:|

Did we ever actually divorce???

Detail, Ella, detail. Stop trying to sabotage my bootie pass! I'm almost in...:|

No means no. It's not foreplay. :P:S:ph34r:

LBG, sweetie, you know you've always been the only one in my life. I was just kidding earlier. You are my first, my last, my everything!:)
I'm such a poet, I amaze myself sometimes.:|

Hmmmm

I just came across this, the Men's Forum. Pretty goofy, but I like it :S

Here's some man stuff for ya...
I'll share some pics I took on an commercial flight a while back...She was sitting right next to me, this beautiful stripper of a girl...And she was narcoleptic! She kept falling asleep and falling out of her top at the same time! The guy next to me asked me to take some pics with his camera, too! I'm not posting a pic with her face, though, because I'm a freak, not an asshole. Well, some will disagree...
By the way, this incident was a contributing factor to the breakup of my last relationship, so you know these pics really mean a lot to me ;)
Enjoy, MEN!