Frenchy68

I'm starting the "Men Only" forum...

...right here in this thread. There you have it. No women allowed. Jealous you will be, ladies.>:(>:(>:(

This forum rules. So far.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

IBTFL
(in before the female lock)

See? We're talking about meaningful manly things in here. I like the direction this is heading. WE rule.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Your are such a dork!

First and last warning, lady! Butt off. Men only with meaningful men thingies to talk about.>:(

No no boobies and spankings are definitely ok in the men's forum.:)

Of course they are. But in the Men's forum, we secretly share pics of our GF's boobies and all their other Kaboom body parts via PMs (check your PM BTW).

Is it wrong that I'm turned on by the fact that Duece has TWO floor jacks ?

I see him in a totally different light now.

Don

Floor jacks rule. So do Pizza, Miss October, wild sweaty monkey sex, etc... Important things that is.

Sorry to barge in guys but i have a relationship question i think you guys can best answer...

Why do guys always wanna grab my boobies? Don't they realize i am a person with hopes and dreams? :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm sorry what did you say? I was with you until I saw the word boobies and then I lost my train of thought.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Sorry to barge in guys but i have a relationship question i think you guys can best answer...

Why do guys always wanna grab my boobies? Don't they realize i am a person with hopes and dreams? :D

Dear "Lonely in Illinois",
Don't be so harsh on your boobies. Could it be that men are reaching for your throat and you boobies get in the way? Think about it...:)Now get out, Men Only in here. Dealing with serious issues that will no doubt change the world.
:|

I like that red thingie. Power is coooool.

FGF-1,

Again, you show your leadership in all things manly. I completely agree, we need our own forum to discuss things like,

"If it flies, fucks, or floats, rent."

"The Male Yeast Infection"

"PMS: Personal Male Syndrome"

"Men at Bars: We're There for Innocent Man Support, Until One of the Skank-Hos Comes Up and Gets us Drunk."

"Men at Bars: OK That Last was Bullshit, But We Are Not 100% to Blame if Anything Happens."

Visionary, Number One, absolutely visionary! Moderators, please set this up. Rules? Only one. No girls in our treehouse. :D

FGF-2
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Flowers. What are you thinking. You don't really care about me. Sniff. Sniff. Does this make my butt look big? Lace. I stopped and asked for directions. Committment. Feelings. Marriage. Cooking and menstruation. I have cramps. Fashion. Shoes. akeup. Bras. Sore breasts and bloating. The pill. TAMPONS!!! Can we cuddle? How do you FEEL about me? LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE VAGINA

FGF-1,

Again, you show your leadership in all things manly. I completely agree, we need our own forum to discuss things like,

"If it flies, fucks, or floats, rent."

"The Male Yeast Infection"

"PMS: Personal Male Syndrome"

"Men at Bars: We're There for Innocent Man Support, Until One of the Skank-Hos Comes Up and Gets us Drunk."

"Men at Bars: OK That Last was Bullshit, But We Are Not 100% to Blame if Anything Happens."

Visionary, Number One, absolutely visionary! Moderators, please set this up. Rules? Only one. No girls in our treehouse. :D

FGF-2

I like the way you think, #2. I can see a Dollar bill with your effigy on it.>:(

Mmm. Good question that I would allow on a Man Forum.

By the way, I bet you a dollar I can make your boobies shake without touching them.......you know the rest!! :D :D

Mr. FGF-Dos
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

I keep professing my undying love to someone ;), but it seems I'm not getting it in return... What should I do?

Didn't I just ban you?