iluvtofly

The Naughty Thread

Alright...since there seem to be so many naughty PM's going around right now why not go ahead and make a naughty thread. (This was not my idea...once again PM'd to me by someone else. :D) Basically everyone contributes with a small paragraph. The idea maker has contributed this paragraph to start the story.

She heard screams of passion coming from the room across from hers. They were getting louder and louder. She couldn't help but walk closer to the door. She put her ear against it to see what else she could hear and the door being slightly ajar opened. So now she not only was hearing the two she was watching them.....

Alright...since there seem to be so many naughty PM's going around right now why not go ahead and make a naughty thread. (This was not my idea...once again PM'd to me by someone else. :D) Basically everyone contributes with a small paragraph. The idea maker has contributed this paragraph to start the story.

She heard screams of passion coming from the room across from hers. They were getting louder and louder. She couldn't help but walk closer to the door. She put her ear against it to see what else she could hear and the door being slightly ajar opened. So now she not only was hearing the two she was watching them.....

entranced by what she saw....she could not look away. The scene called to her...enlivened her. She realized what she had been missing inside. Watching the two lovers embrace, their bodies hunger with desire. She slowly walked into the room, her heart racing as she as she approached the two. The couple slowly rolled over and stared at her as she approached and then they held out their hands and embraced hers and drew her into their bed.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Then the cow pounced on them and made them laugh.

Sorry; I couldn't resist. Carry on. :D:D

would that be you missy?:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

entranced by what she saw....she could not look away. The scene called to her...enlivened her. She realized what she had been missing inside. Watching the two lovers embrace, their bodies hunger with desire. She slowly walked into the room, her heart racing as she as she approached the two. The couple slowly rolled over and stared at her as she approached and then they held out their hands and embraced hers and drew her into their bed.

As she slowly took off he clothes she started to shake at the thought of what was about to come. Soon she was lying in bed pressed between two bodies. She had never felt so much warmth. Before she knew what hit her the girl began kissing her mouth while the boy started kissing the rest of her body.

As she slowly took off he clothes she started to shake at the thought of what was about to come. Soon she was lying in bed pressed between two bodies. She had never felt so much warmth. Before she knew what hit her the girl began kissing her mouth while the boy started kissing the rest of her body.

Never having been in a situation like this her heart was pounding and her thoughts running wild. The couple each started taking turns kissing one another and then her. She thought how could something that felt so right be perceived as a sin by so many other people.

As she slowly took off her clothes she started to shake at the thought of what was about to come. Soon she was lying in bed pressed between two bodies. She had never felt so much warmth. Before she knew what hit her the girl began kissing her mouth while the boy started kissing the rest of her body.

Never having been in a situation like this her heart was pounding and her thoughts running wild. The couple each started taking turns kissing one another and then her. She thought how could something that felt so right be perceived as a sin by so many other people.

Her thoughts were racing, the newness of the experience was simultaneously frightening and exciting. Her body, however, was not conflicted as her nipples hardened and she could feel the moistness beginning between her legs. As the excitement grew she found herself passionately responding to the kisses, deeply french kissing both the boy and the girl. Her breath quickened and her hands began to seek out the two bodies around her, touching nipples, chest, hips, butts, both male and female. Her mind, desperately trying to process all of the stimulating activities, was acutely aware of the difference between the hardness of the man's body and the softness -- newness -- of the woman's. She thought to herself "I am going to enjoy this" as she fondled the girl's breasts.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Her thoughts were racing, the newness of the experience was simultaneously frightening and exciting. Her body, however, was not conflicted as her nipples hardened and she could feel the moistness beginning between her legs. As the excitement grew she found herself passionately responding to the kisses, deeply french kissing both the boy and the girl. Her breath quickened and her hands began to seek out the two bodies around her, touching nipples, chest, hips, butts, both male and female. Her mind, desperately trying to process all of the stimulating activities, was acutely aware of the difference between the hardness of the man's body and the softness -- newness -- of the woman's. She thought to herself "I am going to enjoy this" as she fondled the girl's breasts.

The man puts on his robe and wizard hat, then casts level 3 Eroticism. The girls turn into real beautiful women. He meditates to regain his mana, before casting Lvl. 8 Cock of the Infinite. He spends his mana reserves to cast Mighty Fuck of the Beyondness. He then steal their soul and casts Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000. Their bodies explode into a fine bloody mist, because the girls are only Level 2 Druids.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

The man puts on his robe and wizard hat, then casts level 3 Eroticism. The girls turn into real beautiful women. He meditates to regain his mana, before casting Lvl. 8 Cock of the Infinite. He spends his mana reserves to cast Mighty Fuck of the Beyondness. He then steal their soul and casts Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000. Their bodies explode into a fine bloody mist, because the girls are only Level 2 Druids.

There is much win in these words. :|

:D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

There is much win in these words. :|

:D:D:D

Blues,
Dave

There is so much in all of Blood Ninja's words. Awesome stuff and humor that stands the test of time!
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention