Tuna-Salad

Why are women attracted to assholes?

What was the attraction for me? That thing between her ears. She's got a mind that was a real turn on. I didn't feel I'd met my match so much as I had found my match.

That’s so very cool!

I once played dumb – intentionally lost a game of Trivial Pursuit to a guy I really liked. Got a great ride up & down PCH on the back of his motorcycle. Wasn’t much beyond that.

Sexiest part of a guy is his mind.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

The "asshole" shares another personality trait - they are usually quite charming!

Ohmigod, I'm an asshole!:o

:D:P

My experience, and it's been a long time since I dated, was that women like some excitement, some fun, and a guy that knows what he wants. Over 6', full head of hair, and a sports car helps too. ;) Dating is a game that's played, a pas de deux, a flirtatious fun thing. No one whips out too much love and sincerity and "I think we should name our first child . . . " on the first date, or especially when you're trying just to get a phone number.

When you fall in love and decide to marry, that's when all the games should stop ( but the romance should continue,)

My $.02, but I've only been married once.B|

That is EXACTLY what I hear most when someone associates a name with John Mitchell.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Speaking of games. If I want to simply get laid. I can go to the bar, and play the part of the worlds biggest asshole. Then I get laid. However not even five minutes will go by and I will start to question the point of just getting laid. However if I find someone that I actually think would be good to have an ongoing relationship with it never works, because theu just want to be friends.

The game we play was written by women, the men are just waking up.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

What was the attraction for me? That thing between her ears. She's got a mind that was a real turn on. I didn't feel I'd met my match so much as I had found my match.

That’s so very cool!

I once played dumb – intentionally lost a game of Trivial Pursuit to a guy I really liked. Got a great ride up & down PCH on the back of his motorcycle. Wasn’t much beyond that.

/Marg

That is EXACTLY what I hear most when someone associates a name with John Mitchell.:S

That's not very nice! >:(
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Speaking of games. If I want to simply get laid. I can go to the bar, and play the part of the worlds biggest asshole. Then I get laid. However not even five minutes will go by and I will start to question the point of just getting laid. However if I find someone that I actually think would be good to have an ongoing relationship with it never works, because theu just want to be friends.

The game we play was written by women, the men are just waking up.

Hopefully you're not looking for relationships in a bar.

That's like going to Hooters for the food. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

/Marg

That musta been hard for you. Do you think he knew you were taking a dive?

Sexiest part? Damn you are so far out of my league.... :D:D:D:D

/Marg

It may be true, but I hate having to put a paperbag over his head...:ph34r:

Isn't that what reverse cowgirl, and doggie style are for?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Hi I'm Shah....once a nice guy who couldn't get laid in a woman’s prison with a fist full of pardons...then at 18 my life changed. I became an exchange student and met my host brother who thought me everything i needed to know about how to get laid.
And for the most part, with the exception of one girl, it has worked very well.
Now sure we can go out to a bar and I can teach you everything I know but.....well.....we would have to be there for a few days.
So, I highly recommend that every guy who has had the "Oh you are such a nice guy" line put in him, go out and pick up a book called The Game. Read it cover to cover, then read it again and take notes.

See…here is the thing, women developed this “game” of mating. Unfortunately they found a store that had shoes on sale and ran away and promptly forgot where they put the rule book and now expect you to know what they meant and what they want. So go read the book, it’s a fun read and then well….go hunt!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The real question is....Is why are so many men assholes incapable of growing up and becomming adults.

DING
DING
DING

We have a WINNER!!!! :ph34r::D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

The real question is....Is why are so many men assholes incapable of growing up and becomming adults.

DING
DING
DING

g

That is it right there!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

That’s so very cool!

/Marg

That's not very nice! >:(

No - But the sarcsm that was dripping from it filled up 2 five gallon buckets . . .:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The real question is....Is why are so many men assholes people incapable of growing up and becomming adults.

:)

DING
DING
DING

g

Is something in the oven?:o

DING
DING
DING

g

Yeah, Turtle Pot Pie!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

DING
DING
DING

g

Yeah, Turtle Pot Pie!

g

Mmmmm - Covered in Gouda?

DING
DING
DING

g

That is it right there!!

Agreed!

Why must there still be childish games?? Currently going through one... Don't get me wrong, I love being carefree and acting silly, but the power struggle games are very childish. Why can't it be two independent adults sitting down, talking about the issues. [:/]
F LORIDA!