Tuna-Salad

Why are women attracted to assholes?

aah, why waste time on woman that dont fucking know either, what they want, or lie to a guy instead.. :|

been there, done that, got the t-shirt.. oh, fuck it, i'm gone jumping!

Good man.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

>Odd that you come so close to describing me...
:D

Thats because most of us are exasperating goofballs to the women we live with, just about every TV sitcom is based on that plot.

This is a condition of the modern world..The hardships for most American men to survive have been reduced to the point where we can have diversions like skydiving and sports and getting hammered or laid every once in a while-to take the place of actually getting out in the wilderness to hunt and fight off predatory beasts and neighboring tribes.

The way I figure- it is biological;

Women have the ability to bear children- thats a huge burden and responsibility so they don't want some goofball who does not pay attention to them and is constantly distracted by titties and beer-they want a guy who will be 100% committed to the deal because that insures survival of the offspring.

As was said before the asshole is the more confident and seemingly virile leader type...better for sturdy genetic stock but not the most caring individual to say the least.

Also ever wonder why on internet dating sites they all want a guy who is taller than 5'7"?
Again seemingly better to compete and survive. but not necessarily so- it all leads back to primitive needs.

So many women seeking hetero relationships essentially want to mate with an overbearing asshole who earns a big phat income.
But most of them end up with the exasperating goofball. Because although sometimes it's infuriating to be in the same room with us- we are definitely more fun:)

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

>>Hay that's me to a T!
But I call my self cocky funny!
I will flirt with any good looking girl I see. Why.....because I love the hunt! I love the chase! I love how they blush, how they giggle, I love to see their bitch shields fall and their heads tilt....I love stealing the power of the pussy. And my favorite....I love walking away.

:D:D

well when you're living with them just try to get through the day without getting cracked over the head with a cast iron widget, because- see that causes more ADD, and forgetfulness which results in more infuriating gibberish exiting the brain....Ever notice that sometimes what you say to them can be fucking hilarious one day and on another the same sort of joking they become like a cat that's been sprayed with a hose?

Meh, everyday is an adventure living with a woman and it's too difficult to decipher so I just wear a helmet and say whatever my mind cranks out at the moment and hope for the best..Also they seem to remember EVERYTHING you said in the last 5 years... astounding - I'm lucky If I remember what they said five minutes ago.:|

You say ADD like it's a bad thing! ;)
Some of the most brilliant people that have ever been have had a form of ADD.
Certainly explains why I am what I am.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>Some of the most brilliant people that have ever been have had a form of ADD

Bewahahaa:D

Unfortunately most women disagree-

Any man who thinks a motorized barstool would be a good thing to spend money on to ride around on like a 7 year old is not considered brilliant:|.

D S #3.1415

The real question is....Is why are so many men assholes incapable of growing up and becomming adults.

Why change? Why?
If what you are now gets you loads of hot ass....why change? All the "amture" "nice" guys aren't getting any ass...so why would any one in their right mind ever change into a mature nice guy if they know they won't get any hot ass!
It's evolution.

Well if your little head does all your thinking for you... I guess that is its choice.:ph34r:

Some choose to have lives that are a bit more fulfilling than trying to spend it with a needledick.

>Why change? Why?

>Some choose to have lives that are a bit more fulfilling than trying to spend it with a needledick.

See- this is EXACTLY the perennial argument that goes on all over the world every day.

Women will never admit that the tiger that can't be tamed is lovable and fun. They just enjoy complaining about you and your infuriating behaviors to their friends- and the needledick comment is usually thrown in for good measure- seasoned partners know it's to little effect though hehe.

Like I said most women like a challenging project to work on but when the project is done and the creature is tamed they are somehow not happy and want to move on to the next one.

-and the world goes round and round.
D S #3.1415

I'm attracted to assholes because I can't stick my fist in someones mouth....blush]

How about your own - You cold move up a couple notches.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun