Tuna-Salad

Why are women attracted to assholes?

The real question is....Is why are so many men assholes incapable of growing up and becomming adults.

Why change? Why?
If what you are now gets you loads of hot ass....why change? All the "amture" "nice" guys aren't getting any ass...so why would any one in their right mind ever change into a mature nice guy if they know they won't get any hot ass!
It's evolution.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The real question is....Is why are so many men assholes people incapable of growing up and becomming adults.

Agreed!

Why must there still be childish games?? Currently going through one... Don't get me wrong, I love being carefree and acting silly, but the power struggle games are very childish. Why can't it be two independent adults sitting down, talking about the issues. [:/]

I just ended a budding relationship 'cause I found out she was dating another guy at the same time. Her explanation? She wanted time to make up her mind as to which one of us she really liked.

Anyone can be an asshole. Whether you stay attracted to one is all up to you :|
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

There's another type of dude-
The Exasperating Goofball

The exasperating goofball is funny most of the time, other times women just want to crack his skull with a cast iron cooking tool- but he makes you laugh when you least expect it, and thats good.
Unfortunately this type has severe ADD and can't seem to listen to anything serious for more than 3 minutes let alone your feelings. He has lots of fun hobbies and gear, likes sports and joking around with friends both yours and his, you have fun when he's nearby-faithful, but dangerously flirty with your friends. Most women think of him as a good and challenging "project" that they can work on to settle down with and straighten out and they'll stick with this dude after yeeeaaars of trying to reason with this character before realizing that there is a problem>:(....he is an EXASPERATING GOOFBALL:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

aah, why waste time on woman that dont fucking know either, what they want, or lie to a guy instead.. :|

been there, done that, got the t-shirt.. oh, fuck it, i'm gone jumping!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

aah, why waste time on woman that dont fucking know either, what they want, or lie to a guy instead.. :|

I know what I want......and I don't lie :)

Well, that last part might not be true :|:P

:D:D

is you FINALLY hitting up on me!? :)

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Hey the opposite is true ya know. I know some really cool guys who have girlfriends and wives who are just total controlling no fun bitches. Power of the pussy I guess?

Yep, women can be bitches and assholes too!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Immaturity. Lack of self-esteem. Lack of independence.

Why would a nice guy want that, anyways?

OTOH, women like me who never in their life went for the asshole, are no pushovers and can be a bit tough to keep up with.

Pick your evil. There in no such thing as in-between.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Hey the opposite is true ya know. I know some really cool guys who have girlfriends and wives who are just total controlling no fun bitches. Power of the pussy I guess?

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Women don’t go deliberately looking for a jerk. It’s the opposite [in most cases]. But women are completely controlled by this ancient mating instinct. Therefore, women have no other choice [to say that women have no other choice, is completely untrue and inaccurate....women will always have a choice] however, more often than not women will choose to go after any strong, dominant, untamable male. Or any male who can make her feel all those intense, uncontrollable feelings she lives for. Women don’t really want jerks. Women really do want a nice guy. But what women want and what women need are two different things. Their subconscious need is to feel and feel and feel, for which women will go uncontrollably after what they need, not what they want…!

Wow.

Fun, Excitement, Drama.

Nice guys can not also be fun and exciting?

Seriously, this thread has made me feel like I am missing something entirely.

Is skydiving not fun & exciting? Are there no nice guys who skydive?

I am so confused now.

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Huh? :D:D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Nice guy typically equals "shy guy." A person who has his own insecurities but deals with them productively.

I admit, I totally love a shy guy. I love coaxing them out of their little shells and finding out what crazy/funny/weird lies beneath. :):P

The exasperating goofball is funny most of the time, other times women just want to crack his skull with a cast iron cooking tool- but he makes you laugh when you least expect it, and thats good.
Unfortunately this type has severe ADD and can't seem to listen to anything serious for more than 3 minutes let alone your feelings. He has lots of fun hobbies and gear, likes sports and joking around with friends both yours and his, you have fun when he's nearby-faithful, but dangerously flirty with your friends. Most women think of him as a good and challenging "project" that they can work on to settle down with and straighten out and they'll stick with this dude after yeeeaaars of trying to reason with this character before realizing that there is a problem>:(....he is an EXASPERATING GOOFBALL:D

Hay that's me to a T!
But I call my self cocky funny!
I will flirt with any good looking girl I see. Why.....because I love the hunt! I love the chase! I love how they blush, how they giggle, I love to see their bitch shields fall and their heads tilt....I love stealing the power of the pussy. And my favorite....I love walking away.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>>Hay that's me to a T!
But I call my self cocky funny!
I will flirt with any good looking girl I see. Why.....because I love the hunt! I love the chase! I love how they blush, how they giggle, I love to see their bitch shields fall and their heads tilt....I love stealing the power of the pussy. And my favorite....I love walking away.

:D:D

well when you're living with them just try to get through the day without getting cracked over the head with a cast iron widget, because- see that causes more ADD, and forgetfulness which results in more infuriating gibberish exiting the brain....Ever notice that sometimes what you say to them can be fucking hilarious one day and on another the same sort of joking they become like a cat that's been sprayed with a hose?

Meh, everyday is an adventure living with a woman and it's too difficult to decipher so I just wear a helmet and say whatever my mind cranks out at the moment and hope for the best..Also they seem to remember EVERYTHING you said in the last 5 years... astounding - I'm lucky If I remember what they said five minutes ago.:|

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Odd that you come so close to describing me...
There must be a rat among us sharing dirty laundry...
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Nice guy typically equals "shy guy." A person who has his own insecurities but deals with them productively.

I admit, I totally love a shy guy. I love coaxing them out of their little shells and finding out what crazy/funny/weird lies beneath. :):P

I admit, I totally love a shy guy. I love coaxing them out of their little shells and smashing their explosed skulls with a hammer..

I don't know how to do the whole crossing out words thing yet, but I fixed it for you none the less..
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.