turtlespeed

What would you put in an easter basket?

ooops.. I meant a limo for her and a few friends.

DOH :D

Funny thing is I read it that way - the way you meant - I'm NOT - I repeat - NOT be renting a limo so a few friends and her can go out on a night on the town. Not at 15yo:|

Not just NO, but HELL NO!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ooops.. I meant a limo for her and a few friends.

DOH :D

Funny thing is I read it that way - the way you meant - I'm NOT - I repeat - NOT be renting a limo so a few friends and her can go out on a night on the town. Not at 15yo:|

Not just NO, but HELL NO!

It was my favorite 16th bday present. There was someone along to make sure we stayed safe and behaved. And it was a day trip ... not a night on the town. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Easter egg candies and a good chocolate Easter Bunny. It's just not an Easter Basket without a chocolate bunny in it. Get yourself one and you can discuss whether to eat the ears first or not. Jelly beans and yellow or pink marshmallow peeps. Spring color and sparkly nail polishes. Sparkly Easter grass to line it with.... Easter was my favorite holiday... and you have to hide the basket and have her search for it. FYI- dryers are NOT good places to hide Easter Baskets. B|