hcsvader

What my hair looks like this week

Not sure what he is using, But back in the 80`s we all used Knox gelatin to get the Mohawks to stand up. NO amount of Hairspray would keep a Do up for any amount of time.

The hardest part was getting from whatever house you got ready at to whatever Concert/Show/Club you were going to. Pretty much have to lay down in the car because of the Hair.

Looking at that 'do' something had to come out of a can. If not the stabilizer then probably the paint:ph34r::D

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

i deduce five things from your picture:

you don't ride a motorbike
you don't wear a hat
you don't like rain
you frighten old people
you're on drugs, all the time.

You got 4 out of 5 right, no drugs for this kid. Although people that are on drugs seems to be attracted to the pretty colors

ok,now how long did it take you to do that to yourself?

The color takes a few hours to do. Depending on how many different colors im using. To style it takes about 10-20 minutes.

Not sure what he is using, But back in the 80`s we all used Knox gelatin to get the Mohawks to stand up. NO amount of Hairspray would keep a Do up for any amount of time.

Never used knox, or eggwhites, or glue... This is done entirely with hairspray. sometimes i use hairspray combined with a hair glue for different styles.

The hardest part was getting from whatever house you got ready at to whatever Concert/Show/Club you were going to. Pretty much have to lay down in the car because of the Hair.

Haha yup this is always an issue. Being that Im 6'4" to start with. The best car i ever had for it was my 1980 cadillac coupe deville with the huge sunroof!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I've got a sorta personal question about your age.

I was in Canada about 25 years ago. Got really fucking drunk one night and ended up having sex with a parrot.

I was just wondering if you could be my son?

Papa? Papa is that really you?
The last thing I remember you were going to the store to get some crackers and you never came home.
I knew you'd come back Papa, I just knew it!
Have you seen my pants?

That's totally awesome!

I don't know how much experience you have with red, but I've always found that it fades to pink much faster than you'd expect. The right kind of dye fades to bright pink, though, so at least there's a chance it won't be dull and blah.

Also, if you're interested for next time, stripes kick ass in a mohawk. Just use foil to separate the chunks so the edges don't bleed together.
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

ya the red usually fads to pink pretty quick, usually within 2 weeks. sometimes it still looks ok, sometimes it looks like crap. Im just starting to play around with multi color dye jobs. its fun!

Heres how the red looks when its faded...
Have you seen my pants?

I'll bet the hawk looks better without the multi-colors, so post again, when you go back to your own hair color. :)

Ummmm...... I dont think I've had a hawk with my natural color.... ever:|
Have you seen my pants?