dorkboy

Am I Being A Dick?

This is in response to my dorkboy.

I have watched all is his movies even if they were dumb, and i did not Storm off I told him in the car I was going to bed because he would not let me watch the movie, there was no point in staying up and watch him be more of a dick

i guess i'll have to change my vote to not a dick now

I have watched all is his movies even if they were dumb, and i did not Storm off I told him in the car I was going to bed because he would not let me watch the movie, there was no point in staying up and watch him be more of a dick

Holy shit now this is getting good!:D
BASE 1384

You should break up with Dorkboy, go to the drop zone and find yourself a new dick who only makes you watch skydiving videos, and home made videos of the back of your head. Then you can watch all of your chick flick movies by yourself, like you do now anyway.

Either way, theres no hope for either of you if you have to hash out your petty shit on this forum. I hope you're really really young, because thats pretty much your only excuse.

You should break up with Dorkboy, go to the drop zone and find yourself a new dick who only makes you watch skydiving videos, and home made videos of the back of your head. Then you can watch all of your chick flick movies by yourself, like you do now anyway.

Either way, theres no hope for either of you if you have to hash out your petty shit on this forum. I hope you're really really young, because thats pretty much your only excuse.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I have to remember that one. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Get your own tv and do as you wish just as he should have his own tv do do as he wishes. Nobody should ever be expected to spend their recreational time in a way they dont wish to spend it. You do what you want, he does what he wants. You spend what you make he spends what he makes. I really dont understand why people have a hard time with this concept.......Although, that could be the very reason I'm 26 and not married.:oB|B|

Muff #5048

Great!! Now I went made all this Popcorn for no good reason.[:/]

Kitty, This is the Bonfire. We have absolutely no room for such common sense posts as yours. We are here to be entertained. Clearly they need to bring out all the rest of their "issues" on here so that the rest of us can make fun of them.

My Opinion.. NO, He wasn't being a Dick, He was being a MAN. No Man should ever be forced to watch Meryl Streep Movies unless he also likes Musical Theatre, Cher and wearing Pink TuTu`s. Enough with all this pussification of the American MAN crap.

SHE should apologize to him and work on her Sammich making/Beer fetching skillz. All This after of course the obligatory "Im Sorry I was being such a Bitch” Blow job.

:P:D

Bullshit. You come on here and talk shit, why the hell are you even on this website? You fucking lie, you do not watch all of my movies. You are just saying that to plead your case.

Who would have thought 2 fucking days later we would still be fighting over this shit. I must say it has been quite nice not having to hear you running your mouth the past two days. :|

Now we are talking!! Put the Smack Down. Tell her like it is!! Scraten dat Biatch Out!!

Tell her if she does not get it together, You will not lay any pipe on her for two weeks. Withold the mighty Fuckstick for a while and she will come around.

:D:D:D
Seriously.. Nice try but way to obvious.

Kitty, This is the Bonfire. We have absolutely no room for such common sense posts as yours. We are here to be entertained. Clearly they need to bring out all the rest of their "issues" on here so that the rest of us can make fun of them.

Have you not learned by now that my sense of humor is very pragmatic? :P

Enough with all this pussification of the American MAN crap.

AMEN to that! :D

Bullshit. You come on here and talk shit, why the hell are you even on this website? You fucking lie, you do not watch all of my movies. You are just saying that to plead your case.

Who would have thought 2 fucking days later we would still be fighting over this shit. I must say it has been quite nice not having to hear you running your mouth the past two days.

And, we're done. Cut to the Closing credits. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon