iluvtofly

Ad in this month's cosmo....

The first time it happened to me, I was wearing an open face helmet without goggles.
I'll never do that again.:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

[*WARNING*: Chewing 5 gum may cause burning, stinging, facial inflammation, insensitive dropzone ridicule and is a violation of FAA regulations.]
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

it is the pointy end of the raindrops that hurt so much!!!

There is no pointy end of a raindrop they are round.

Exactly. The only time they are pointy is when dripping out of a faucet or off any surface, and then only for a second.

I've done the rain jump before. Never again. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

it is the pointy end of the raindrops that hurt so much!!!

There is no pointy end of a raindrop they are round.

Exactly. The only time they are pointy is when dripping out of a faucet or off any surface, and then only for a second.

I've done the rain jump before. Never again. B|

Here's some water drops, they don't have a pointy end that I've seen yet. I may do an experiment inside by dripping some water down the center of a vertical pipe in the barn and taking pictures of what comes out the bottom. That way they would be at terminal velocity and the focusing would be much easier. I took about 800 pictures one weekend to get these and a few others.

Jumping in the rain sucks.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Here's some water drops, they don't have a pointy end that I've seen yet. I may do an experiment inside by dripping some water down the center of a vertical pipe in the barn and taking pictures of what comes out the bottom. That way they would be at terminal velocity and the focusing would be much easier. I took about 800 pictures one weekend to get these and a few others.

But there's a tiny round drop detached above the larger round actual drop of water. I believe that is the pointy part in question.
\\>

[*WARNING*: Chewing 5 gum may cause burning, stinging, facial inflammation Vaginal irritation, insensitive dropzone ridicule and is a violation of FAA regulations.]

Fixed that typo Robbie
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun