regulator

Does anyone else watch the cable series WEEDS?

I've only seen the first season on DVD, but I like the show.

I couldn't help but laugh at the episode where the two dudes panicked in the rental house where they'd set up the pot growing greenhouse, when they saw police outside and tried to flush all the pot down the toilet. The police busted up the other drug house, whose leader had threatened them, so the widowed mom asked a favor of her DEA boyfriend. :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We just got Showtime last month and I caught this show accidently...I think it a summertime replacement series kinda like HBO's Six Feet Under. Have watched the first two seasons and we like it a lot. In the process of watching the 3rd season courtesy of Netflix.

Old age ain't no place for sissies!

I just started watching this show. I don't have Showtime, but I recently signed up with Netflix, and they have a lot of stuff that you can download to watch instantly, including the first two seasons of this show.

I had heard of it before and wasn't too interested, but since it was "free" I decided to check it out. Now I'm half-way through the second season, and I think it's a great show. Fast-paced, funny, interesting twists, and I love the music.

I'll definitely watch the next two seasons on DVD when I'm done with this one. (Don't spoil anything for me!)

:)

Ok so I do like this show alot. I was reluctant to watch it at first, but after a couple of episodes, I was hooked (not just cause I smoke dro) But anyway, I was wondering if anyone else out there like it as well or has ever heard of it.

Yes. We get it on Netflix and find it amusing.

I just finished watching Season 2 last night, and now I have to wait for the DVD of Season 3. I'm definitely hooked.

And I was just doing a search on that song "Little Boxes" (the music is one of my favorite things about the show), and discovered that Showtime has a great "Weeds Music" site where you can listen to most of the music!
http://www.sho.com/site/weeds/music.do

:)

Yeah that was hysterical... Lots of good stuff. :D

Although I'd be hard pressed to find anything that beats the apple pie masturbation scene in American Pie. :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban