mbrown9306

P.S I Love You

no. I don't think.

That's just way too easy...I'd have to ban myself for the first time if I comment any more. :ph34r:

Well, I'm less filtered than you......so I know I'll get banned.

Jesus Christ. Please ban her so she will stop using my fucking computer to post on here, Please.

So if you are on your computer then how is she able to use it?

Go to work. She uses it. Go to the gym. She uses it. Sorry I started all this shit with the stupid post sat night. But she is really being a bitch about it now.

Just ban "them." He/She is obviously a troll. It was amusing at first now it's just stupid. I really wish I could see IP addresses. I am recalling about a half dozen diff usernames that are prob all the same person.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

no. I don't think.

That's just way too easy...I'd have to ban myself for the first time if I comment any more. :ph34r:

Jesus Christ. Please ban her so she will stop using my fucking computer to post on here, Please.

Go to work. She uses it. Go to the gym. She uses it. Sorry I started all this shit with the stupid post sat night. But she is really being a bitch about it now.

Just suck it up go say you are sorry for being a dumb ass about the movie and have yourself some make up sex...
Learn to be the bigger person in these situations.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

no. I don't think.

Just suck it up go say you are sorry for being a dumb ass about the movie and have yourself some make up sex...
Learn to be the bigger person in these situations.

Said I'm sorry, didnt do any good. Go figure

Just ban "them." He/She is obviously a troll. It was amusing at first now it's just stupid. I really wish I could see IP addresses. I am recalling about a half dozen diff usernames that are prob all the same person.

But who are you calling as the originator?

Her.

Hey dorkster its apparent who wears the pants over there, why dont you step away from the keyboard and let your boss post that pic of herself.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

+1, I'm finishing up that bag of popcorn that Thanatos started in the FIRST thread when it got really good!!!

Edit to add, this is "iambeav2"...I'm at Cassie's house and forgot to sign in as me...:P

I think I've found a way for you and I to finally fly free.
When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away.
Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.

Hey dorkster its apparent who wears the pants over there, why dont you step away from the keyboard and let your boss post that pic of herself.

She is in bed with the door closed. I told her she had a request to post a pic, she very eloquently said "fuck off, I'll post it tomorrow when you arent around"

what a bitch.

And a stripper in Alabama.:D

This is too eerie. Right now, I am dating a
redheaded stripper from Alabama who is studying
to be a high school guidance counselor.

Perhaps she is cheating on me.
:)

WoW!! You sir have GOT to be a masochist. My sympathies.

There is no creature on earth that can create as much carnage as a Redheaded Stripper from Alabama. NONE.;):D:D

She is in bed with the door closed. I told her she had a request to post a pic, she very eloquently said "fuck off, I'll post it tomorrow when you arent around"

what a bitch.

Well then it looks like youll be leaving for a while, go take a walk around the block for a couple hours, so she can come out and post some pics and get all sexy for us. ;)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Sounds like you have already been pussified by too many Chic-Flicks if you ask me.

Man up, Kick the door in and and ask her point blank "Is you is or is you aint my Baby!!".

Act like you got a Pair and straighten this out. Tell her to git in the kitchen and fix your damn sammich or get the fuck out!!

Tough Love, Gotta keep that pimp hand strong. Lay down the law my brother. Dont be lettin no Split-tail run your house.

(And Post Video!!)

And a stripper in Alabama.:D

This is too eerie. Right now, I am dating a
redheaded stripper from Alabama who is studying
to be a high school guidance counselor.

Perhaps she is cheating on me.
:)

You hand has red hair?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

no. I don't think.

Oh - lemme do that for you . . . Pweeeeeeze!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

no. I don't think.

Oh - lemme do that for you . . . Pweeeeeeze!

But what will you do if you get banned???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Sounds like you have already been pussified by too many Chic-Flicks if you ask me.

Man up, Kick the door in and and ask her point blank "Is you is or is you aint my Baby!!".

Act like you got a Pair and straighten this out. Tell her to git in the kitchen and fix your damn sammich or get the fuck out!!

Tough Love, Gotta keep that pimp hand strong. Lay down the law my brother. Dont be lettin no Split-tail run your house.

(And Post Video!!)

How has that worked out for you in the past ?

Just try it. You will be amazed at the results.

In fact this is a perfect opportunity to make an Instructional Video for all those other hopeless guys out there that already been pussified. Take my advise and video the experience so that others may learn from it.

This man knows what he is doing.....trust him.

what a bitch.

Gawwwd, this is getting as dramatic as the lesbian chatrooms I used to hang out in. :S
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

what a bitch.

Gawwwd, this is getting as dramatic as the lesbian chatrooms I used to hang out in. :S

If you think this is dramatic perhaps you should go back to the lesbian chatoom.

**"iambeav2" here***

And maybe she should take that chip that you have on YOUR shoulder in those rooms and get rid of it. *Sheesh*

Not a huge need for you to be negative towards the other dot commers here for your own situation.
I think I've found a way for you and I to finally fly free.
When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away.
Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.