LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: April 11 & 12, 2009

:(:1:0 A couple of us anvils took a feather on a 4 way, almost pulled her head down, she falls so slow!
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

;):3::D

First and only load on Saturday due to winds was a spinning mal on my Diablo...but the SECOND time I jumped my new infinity but the FIRST time the brand new Optimum got used...damn what a sweet canopy. 1.7 loaded and just as soft as the student 290's I jumped 3 years ago...so yeah, I called that beer.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

:( : 1 : 0

Its a little difficult to have a smiley in humps when he is up in Ritzville and I'm down in Star. Next weekend will be great though!

Hey, skootz, i got sheep fucker drunk and took care of him for ya B|B|:P:$
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

:( : 1 : 0

Its a little difficult to have a smiley in humps when he is up in Ritzville and I'm down in Star. Next weekend will be great though!

Hey, skootz, i got sheep fucker drunk and took care of him for ya B|B|:P:$

:D He bitch about how you all are wine-o's. I pointed out the fact that it means that none of you will be drinking his beer. He was happy about that. :D

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

:|:4:0

I know I'm late on this, but this week is hard for me...

I did 4 team training jumps that went very nicely. I also carried a picture of one of my best friends who passed away earlier in the week. I needed to jump with him again so very badly. The sky was a beautiful place to talk to him and tell him how much I loved him.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity