funks

Proper Teabagging Method

Funks - have you ever sought professional help?

Yes. And the fucker told me I wasnt right. Said something about my mother not providing me the love I needed.

Who the hell do you think I am planning on teabagging.

A proper teabagging involves dipping your nuts in someone's mouth, like a teabag, hence the name. You can drop your dick wherever you like during this process. The face works well for insult, but rarely have I ever found someone that I wanted to insult would "let" me put my balls in their mouth. Well, there was this one girl...

Anyway, the good substitute for what you are planning is known as "braining" someone. While they are sleeping you pull your sack out and lay it on their forhead. Take pictures, or video if you plan on administering a mushroom tattoo at this time as well.

Try it on me, and I will bite your nuts off.

A proper teabagging involves dipping your nuts in someone's mouth, like a teabag, hence the name. You can drop your dick wherever you like during this process. The face works well for insult, but rarely have I ever found someone that I wanted to insult would "let" me put my balls in their mouth. Well, there was this one girl...

Anyway, the good substitute for what you are planning is known as "braining" someone. While they are sleeping you pull your sack out and lay it on their forhead. Take pictures, or video if you plan on administering a mushroom tattoo at this time as well.

Try it on me, and I will bite your nuts off.

I find it really disturbing that you have that much to say about tea bagging :|

The Original Cabana Boy!