Cashmanimal

420- Unique celebrations?

I know. Lack of ANY motivation was the only downside. Never got the hang of being a functioning smoker. With a family, I kinda need to go to work:S;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I know. Lack of ANY motivation was the only downside. Never got the hang of being a functioning smoker. With a family, I kinda need to go to work:S;)

I have the utmost respect for that, and I applaud the decision! I have a few friends that i wish were functioning smokers. Unfortunately (for them, mainly) they are just smokers. Hooray for motivation! (And 'inspiration'!).
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

From another website...

I am proud to announce my plans for April 20th, 2009.

I will be taking $500 in cash and lighting it on fire. I figure this is how much I spend a week on my smoking habit, and how much money I keep losing by not going to work.

I'm quitting. I will miss you all.

Followed shortly by:

I celebrated early... kind of. I spent all weekend working harder than I ever have on my school stuff. I did all my work for the week and even met with a couple teachers early so I could spend 420/21 in the mountains with my friends and family. Who knew that pot would make me work harder! Obviously not the doctor who prescribed my adderall, which has successfully done nothing for me for 3 years now.

It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

sure. April 20th is Earth Day. I'll be spending most of the afternoon outside, coincidentally, mounting solar panels on top of our motorhome so we don't have to use the generator as often when we take it on trips.

Since it's a monday, our recycling is collected today (and we always have more of that than we have trash).

Even though it's 10 am and already above 80 degrees, i will not turn on the AC today.

Oh...wait...you didn't mean THAT 4/20.... :$:ph34r:;)

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Don't misunderstand me, I don't blame my demotivation on the chemical reaction from THC, but on my paradigm at the time, which being high all the time did nothing to help. I know plenty of hard working, motivated smokers, and I know just as many lazy assed smokers, just like I know many of both that don't. FOR ME, not smoking weed was a step in being a responsible adult, taking care of business. I hope that clarifies. Ok, now back to frivolous conversation.:P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama