Ketia0

any ideas for a skydiver tattoo?

I dont have any tattoos.. Never had a reason to get one. Nothing that important to me.

But since i started skydiving ( i did my first solo with instructor the other day.) i want to get a tattoo related to skydiving.

I am going to get the tattoo as soon as i get my A license.

Are there any suggestions on what i shold get or design ideas? i have looked all over the internet and couldnt find anything good.

Thanks for your help!
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

how many jumps is a D license?

i tihnk getting an A license should be enough to celebrate!

Nope, its not

I AM kidding, if you want a tattoo. Go for it.... But you can't get like a cool head down tattoo or a tat of a nice swoop because then you would be what I refer to as a poser

Its your body. Ink it up

how many jumps is a D license?

i tihnk getting an A license should be enough to celebrate!

Nope, its not

I AM kidding, if you want a tattoo. Go for it.... But you can't get like a cool head down tattoo or a tat of a nice swoop because then you would be what I refer to as a poser

Its your body. Ink it up

Uh oh, the skydiving tattoo police have arrived. Who are you to say what someone can and can't get. :S

Edit: plus, I doubt anyone gives a shit what you think about them. :P

yea, i said i was kidding and giving an opinion...

Relax, take it easy, just giving sombody something to think about before they go and get a permanent thing like a tattoo. Something I would like somebody to do for me if I was asking about tattoos.... Thanks for your help educating me about how my opinion affects others

whatever ya do, especially as a newb, is to have it in a place that you can choose or not to choose for it to show.
A tasteful above all... Remember a tattoo is forever.
And most of us go thru lots of different reinventions of our selves, and a tatt goes right along with us to and thru everyone of them.

I have a winged tatt on my hip... but is something I got a long time before I ever got into this sport...
For me it always symbolized freedom..
AndBut then again, that's what I love about skydiving too....

You know...:)

~if ya get VECTOR tattooed on yer belly, Bill Booth sends ya a pull-up cord at no cost! >:(

The Beared Bastard didnt send me a damned thing>:(>:(>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, there's a couple ways to look at it...since you're new to skydiving, and progressing through AFF, etc., depending on how you're paying for it, may I suggest a tattoo of a credit card bursting in flames...:ph34r::ph34r:

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Well, there's a couple ways to look at it...since you're new to skydiving, and progressing through AFF, etc., depending on how you're paying for it, may I suggest a tattoo of a credit card bursting in flames...:ph34r::ph34r:

+1

Not something i worry about though.. im spending 20 days in manifest this summer.. $110 per day.. And $17 slot price all season!B|

+1

Not something i worry about though.. im spending 20 days in manifest this summer.. $110 per day.. And $17 slot price all season!B|

d00d...that won't cover your BEER! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

+1

d00d...that won't cover your BEER! :S

Fuck!

I was going to get a tattoo of a closing pin.. i think a necklace would be cool too... where do i get one?

hopefully i can do my second solo tommorow!
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell