ltdiver

List of Starbuck Closures

If you bring a reusable mug to a Starbucks in Target today, you can get free coffee to celebrate Earth Day.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you bring a reusable mug to a Starbucks in Target today, you can get free coffee to celebrate Earth Day.

Thanks for the info. It was fun to sit in Starbucks for a few minutes on Election Day. The barista kept wanting to fill my coffee cup, and the patrons conversation kept the mood electric. Just sitting there, sipping my coffee, had me viewing this as a true positive day of change.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Thanks for the list.....no closures in my area, yay!

Yeah, but I now prefer McDonald's iced coffee over my formerly preferred iced mocha. Less than 1/2 the price, more coffee and tastes better.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You do realize this is the second closure list?
The initial list of 600 was released last July.
This additional list of 300 was released in January.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah, but I now prefer McDonald's iced coffee over my formerly preferred iced mocha. Less than 1/2 the price, more coffee and tastes better.

I've actually tasted McDonald's iced coffee, it really depends on which McDonald....the very first time I tried it..it was good, then the second time was at a different McDonald...didn't taste good at all.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

You do realize this is the second closure list?
The initial list of 600 was released last July.
This additional list of 300 was released in January.

yes, on the first list....they closed one down across the street from where I work.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I've actually tasted McDonald's iced coffee, it really depends on which McDonald....the very first time I tried it..it was good, then the second time was at a different McDonald...didn't taste good at all.

I must have gone to one of the McDonalds who makes HORRID coffee. I nearly gagged (and not in a good way :P). Actually, "PUTRID" described their coffee better. B|

ltdiver

Now I remember why I hate that place so much. Everyone thinks they are so damn sophisticated and intelligent, and totally in love with themselves. Only a place with tables that have writing going in a corkscrew so that you cannot read more than a few words of it, could be up to the standard of complexity required to entertain such individuals.

They think their farts smell like roses.

Now I remember why I hate that place so much. Everyone thinks they are so damn sophisticated and intelligent, and totally in love with themselves. Only a place with tables that have writing going in a corkscrew so that you cannot read more than a few words of it, could be up to the standard of complexity required to entertain such individuals.

I think you've missed the point of Starbucks. It's a place you can rent an office for the day for the price of a Venti Mocha. Sure, there are other places, but this one has WiFi and only the best out of work writers. You know they're the best, because they have the money to buy the coffee.

As far as farts smelling like roses . . . have you ever BEEN to anywhere in the neighborhood from Beverly Hills to Burbank? Seriously, they DO! Otherwise nobody would be able to kiss as much ass as they have to in order to get work.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

3 places come to mind where one can hang out (with or without friends) and relax in a comfortable environment.

1) Library (nope, can't bring food or noise in with you).

2) Bar (nope, can't hear enough above the din to carry on any kind of conversation. Then there are the drunks who go from amusing to just plain stupid).

3) Coffee Shop (can bring in the laptop for entertainment, work, or school; converse with friends; order a snack when you'd like (or not) ).

Take your pick. I'd take the coffee shop any day (doesn't have to be Starbucks, but it's easy to find in almost any city).

YMMV.

ltdiver

I know there are alot of you who could care less, or are perhaps actually happy. Yet, there may be a few that will find this list helpful in their daily drive:

List of Starbuck Store Closures

ltdiver

LOL

WA is losing 2....

There are only like 900 of them.... here

Ah, Washington . . . the place where Coffee originated. :) Kind of reminded me of Fotomat! Remember that place?!

ltdiver

I know there are alot of you who could care less, or are perhaps actually happy. Yet, there may be a few that will find this list helpful in their daily drive:

List of Starbuck Store Closures

ltdiver

LOL

WA is losing 2....

There are only like 900 of them.... here

Ah, Washington . . . the place where Coffee originated. :) Kind of reminded me of Fotomat! Remember that place?!

ltdiver

Yup;; gone the way of the dodo bird.

Hell we have so many freakin coffee houses... drive thru coffe shacks I dont think its possible to not have one within 1 mile from you.. anywhere within 100 miles of me

:D I wouldn't waste $5 on a so-called gourmet coffee when I could wake up with a $0.20 can of Mountain Dew! :P

Ugh!:S
People still drink that stuff?
I'll take tap water over that.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.