iluvtofly

Now taking applications....

For the new Smutsketeer. :D:D:D

Submissions can be made to myself, Deedy or Robby. Submissions can be in the form of naughty PMs or thread ideas.

Or, people can nominate someone for the position.

Once all submissions have been made we will narrow down the field and start a poll and let everyone else decide. :D:D:D

Submissions can be made to myself, Deedy or Robby. Submissions can be in the form of naughty PMs or thread ideas.

Once all submissions have been made we will narrow down the field and start a poll and let everyone else decide. :D:D:D

Well, I nominate the junior smutsketeer, jumpingjunkie81.B|

She's started a lot of naughty threads, played in Name That Rack, and contributed quite positively to the fuckery around here.:)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I nominate the junior smutsketeer, jumpingjunkie81. B|

She's started a lot of naughty threads, played in Name That Rack, and contributed quite positively to the fuckery around here.:)

:$Thank you!!! I feel so honored to be the first one nominated! B| I was going to submit my own application anyway, but looks like I don't really need to now!!! :P

In case I do need to submit an application, does this thread count as a submission?? ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I nominate the junior smutsketeer, jumpingjunkie81. B|

:$Thank you!!! I feel so honored to be the first one nominated! B| I was going to submit my own application anyway, but looks like I don't really need to now!!! :P

In case I do need to submit an application, does this thread count as a submission?? ;)

It wouldn't hurt your chances to make further submissions. ;):D

And this thread kind of counts although it is not necessarily naughty in anyway.

I don't know that I would have the fortitude to replace McSwervy....she is quite irreplaceable. It will be fun to see the choices and see who is up to the task! ;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

And this thread kind of counts although it is not necessarily naughty in anyway.

Agreed. The raw talent is apparent, the island thread was a nice maiden effort, and there's a visible naughty streak -albeit impaired by an irrational fear of post-beach perspiration. But it's going the extra mile or two that's going to win someone this title.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Agreed. The raw talent is apparent, the island thread was a nice maiden effort, and there's a visible naughty streak -albeit impaired by an irrational fear of post-beach perspiration. But it's going the extra mile or two that's going to win someone this title.

I imagine that she will do well regardless --- ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I imagine that she will do well regardless --- ;)

Oh, I'm optimistic about her potential to be sure. But my job is to help any recruit maximize such potential by fostering good healthy competition.

On that note, I've noted that poe62 has made an exemplary showimg across the various Smutsketeer threads. (Her response to the Sex Sounds thread earned Four-Stars from me.) Perhaps someone should throw her a nomination ;)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

On that note, I've noted that poe62 has made an exemplary showimg across the various Smutsketeer threads. (Her response to the Sex Sounds thread earned Four-Stars from me.) Perhaps someone should throw her a nomination ;)

;) 4 stars eh? and you didn't even see the videos yet. :P
I wish I could get on here more, but I got a oogy performance review from the boss at work.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

;) 4 stars eh? and you didn't even see the videos yet. :P
I wish I could get on here more, but I got a oogy performance review from the boss at work.

Lackluster review from the boss versus 4-Stars from me.
...Suddenly, I'm a bit concerned about your priorities. Not an automatic disqualification though. Naughty PMs can be sent from home as well as work. B|

The only naughty things I send are from my phone, and I deleted all deviant pictures when I started sending them to the wrong people while drunk. :$

Besides, I haven't completed my Smutsketeer certification. I'm just a wee Smutsketeer School Dropout...:P

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Can i apply for the "Boy Toy" position? or is it allready taken?

I am accepting PM's for that....;)

You should have at least a few of those already.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Quitter. >:(

I had hopes for you too...

:P sawwy.

Whatever. Smuktsketeering is no life for someone with an SO anyway.
...And jumpingjunkie again pulls to the head of the pack..........

Quitter. >:(

I had hopes for you too...

:P sawwy.

Whatever. Smuktsketeering is no life for someone with an SO anyway.
...And jumpingjunkie again pulls to the head of the pack..........

It's a shame that Dove doesn't post much anymore . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm more of a live action deviant. You gotta come here to take my application.

Though I still think Junkie would take the win on that...:P

Offer accepted, once I can rack up a few more vacation days.
But in the meantime: WWW.Skype.com/Download

You can just PM your username once you're set up.