Tuna-Salad

How many of you are gamers?

I played through fallout, got 980 of 1000 gamer points, the only reason I didnt get the 1000 was because I blew up Megaton way to early and didnt get to steal the bobblehead from the sheriffs house. I play pretty much every night while the monsters sleep.

27 hours I beat Resident Evil 5 on all 4 difficulty settings. Yet I still have to keep playing it...to much fun.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

. . . but never WoW.

Come, have a drink with us down in the Slaughtered Lamb. There's one or two of my "friends" I'd like you to meet.

What realm are you on? My six toons are evenly split between blood furnace (alliance) and mug'thol (horde). Levels are now:
70 mage (A)
60 DK x2 (A,H)
41 lock (H)
38 druid (A)
28 mage (H)

Edit: Also, since she'd be too embarassed to post to this thread, TheStepchild now has a 41 rogue on mug'thol as well. :ph34r:B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

wow for me! my main toons are a 76 gnome death knight named lemmie that i play with the missus (and her matching 76 night elf death knight) and my 74 gnome warlock i solo with. i have a bunch of others, but none that i play a lot.

i used to have a 70 tauren druid, (pre WotLK) but i got pissed off at the game and deleted him. the way people reacted you would have thought i killed a friend.:S

some people take it way too seriously.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

My 41 belf lock is similar to your DK in that he only plays when my girl's 41 belf rogue can run with him (rare exceptions include farming, and my undead DK running her through an instance to make up for some warlock-only xp). It's kinda fun having toons that explore the game together, and the commentary when we're both sitting at the table playing is hilarious. :$B|

My mage that I normally solo with and my alliance DK are both gnomes. To quote Vinnie..."Short power!" :D

Blues,
Dave

(drink Mountain Dew)

my wife's only complaint is that she keeps losing track of my gnome when we get in a crowd, and they are a funny looking pair. i get bored easy and like to go all leeeeroy. it's fun to throw an aoe on a pack of mammoths, then use the death grip to yoink another one in! :D

i'm a nerd,:S but the season is upon us, and i have 3 reserves in the basement to pack, and a couple more on the way so it's almost time to knock it off for the summer.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

my wife's only complaint is that she keeps losing track of my gnome when we get in a crowd, and they are a funny looking pair. i get bored easy and like to go all leeeeroy. it's fun to throw an aoe on a pack of mammoths, then use the death grip to yoink another one in! :D

Yeah...grab some noggenfogger elixir in gadgetzan and you can amplify the effect by, well, a LOT. :D

i'm a nerd,:S but the season is upon us, and i have 3 reserves in the basement to pack, and a couple more on the way so it's almost time to knock it off for the summer.

That too. Between safety day, taxes, trying to get gear ready, move into a new hangar, and get our season fired up, etc...my time has already taken a big hit over the last month. Seven day work weeks for the next six months mean play time will likely be dramatically reduced till November...but I do expect to have at least one or two 80's by then. B|

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Been a geek and a gamer my entire life, got a job in an arcade growing up just so I could play for free. These days I'm all about the PC as most console controller suck. That said, I own a PS3 with about a dozen games and we have a 360 and a Wii in the house as well.

Both my PC and Laptop can play any game out there and I tend to play during what most people call TV time. So about 4 or 5 hours a week is all I can get in these days. So I have a few games "in progress."
Everything is PC based unless noted

*Little Big Planet (PS3)
*WoW (80 Prot Warrior - still raid on it)
*Bioshock
*Fallout 3
*Red Alert 3
*Left 4 Dead (this gets most of my time)
*TF2
*COD4
*All the Guitar Hero/Rock Bands (PS3)
*World of Goo
*Peggle
*FEAR 2
*Madden xx (PS3)
*Braid
*Audiosurf
*Spore
*UT3
*etc....you get the point

Steam with it's weekend sales are the best thing!

Anyone play SOCOM: Confrontation? I just bought it a few weeks ago and spend most of my freetime on the PS3 network. Wish there was more maps and new weapons but still worth it. COD in sigle player is awsome but never tried it online.

I STILL play COD2 from time to time online. Everyone I used to play with moved on to newer things. But i refuse to buy a new game while I'm in school. It's just way to time consuming and I know how I work....I'd basically drop out if I got ahold of a good game :$ 2 more years!

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52