Tuna-Salad

How many of you are gamers?

I've been playing WoW since October, but not any other games. I've got a 59 mage (alliance), two newbie death knights (59 alliance, 58 horde), a 38 druid (alliance), and a 15 warlock (horde). I'd say I'm ok...not great but not terrible. From 38-55, my mage could beat most players up to 2-3 levels above him, and occasionally 4-5, but now I'm pretty average and re-gearing. I'm kind of embarassed by the fact that I now understand a lot of the lingo.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Console and PC. At the moment I'm stuck on Neverwinter Nights 2 and have been since Xmas. I've played the hell out of CoD4 (Xbox 360) online but couldn't get into CoD World at War since they added unrealistic weapon attachments and dogs...wtf is with the dogs?!

Tried WoW for about 30 seconds but I'm more of a purist D&Der when it comes to my fantasy RPGs.

And no I'm not ashamed like Livendive is. :D

www.FourWheelerHB.com

Avid, you could say. My browser homepage is gamespot.com ;) And i'm not ashamed. Video games is the largest and still fastest growing segment of the entertainment market. It's not just for nerdy kids anymore. As a matter of fact, most of the people i know through gaming are in their 20s or 30s.

PC and Console, mainly the xbox 360. I'm less of a shooter fan and more RPG/action type game fan.

Currently playing wow and eq2 on the PC, tooling through Lost Odyssey on the 360 (JRPG), next will be Prince of Persia and/or Gears of War 2. I'm a bit behind on the console,since i took several months to try a bunch of different MMOs...

I loved CoD4...probably the most realistic and gripping shooter i've ever played.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Used to be, but not so much anymore.
I play on PC and the 360.

Also played WoW, but also more of a roleplaying purist that I play one of (if not the) oldest MUD-type rpg (for 11 years or so now) - gemstone4 (at play.net).

I still play my 360 from time to time, but I've been busy with work and other things lately.

-b

I play lots of first person shooters. Was big into the medal of honor series, played some battlefield 2, now I play COD4. Not too bad at it at all

all on the PC
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

I've tired to get into COD4 on the PS3 network but I'm not that good at it and when I sign in its me at level 6 playing against 11 guys that are level 50 or higher and I no more have time to spawn then I'm dead again. It quickly lost its fun factor for me. I'm digging GTA4 and Rockband alot. Rockband expecially since Kristi plays it with me too.

We've got a Wii with about a dozen games that we play too.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Nice so I'm not alone. I currently play cod 4, cod 5 ans gta 4, but have a stack of games from back in 1993 when I started. Tried eq2, but never WoW. Without a doubt pc for first person shooters is way better. Mouse and keyboard kill toggles for that kind of thing. For those of you who play cod 4 or gta4 my names there are Tuna-Salad just like here. I used "Cock Snot" for a while there just to offend people though.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Oh, yeah...from back in the Bard's Tale days. I tried the online gaming stuff, but there's just too much lag.

More-or-less current stuff:
Spellforce
NWN and NWN2 (sorry, spiral - I don't have the platinum pack after all, just MOTB)
The Witcher

and a bunch of other games in a drawer (probably 30-40) from the last 6 years or so.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

CoD players, we all need to find a server and play one night :D
Appears most of us are on the PC.

Name on the game is FoxHound
usually on the Zooyork or [frag] servers
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

My wife and I are gamers (console & PC). We have a Wii and a 360.

My PC is a hella' overclocked (4.0 GHz) Intel Core i7 920 with an ATI Radeon 4870HD 1GB , which is also overclocked to hell and back.

I'm just starting to get into COD, also like Halo 3, the FEAR series, Crysis (mostly because it's shiny and pretty), Flight Sim X and X-Plane.

The wife is absolutely addicted to Animal Crossing on the Wii. B|

The games I'm waiting for haven't been released yet though. I want to check out the new Star Trek MMO when it comes out, but I REALLY want to get my hands on the Stargate Worlds MMO if it ever finishes production.

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Meeeee meee mee, console, Xbox 360 or yuck the wii. I love COD world at war, also COD2 was decent but did not like the 3rd one. I finished them both and currently on Fallout 3 and Oblivion ....I heart Bethesda

Fallout 3 is the current threat to my job, education, and marriage. I am friggin' HOOKED through the sack.

I've only been playing the game for about 15 hours or so... so I'm definitely still learning the ropes. Haven't really even tried anything to challenging (after learning the hard way when I went into DC WAY to early) but I'm still lovin' it.

I go through a cycle of playing my 360 nonstop, then not touching it for a few months, then going back to sitting in front of it 24/7. I've always been a fan of the FPS realm, never really got into online play, just like to run and gun by myself. Fallout 3 is a perfect mix of mostly FPS with just enough RPG to make it a new diversion for me.

Elvisio "all the ladies wanna touch my stimpak" Rodriguez