LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plans? :-)

It's our season opener this weekend! The theme is Luau-Wow! It's going to be an awesome time!!!

B|B|B|

I should be there all day Saturday and Sunday... except to go home and sleep... but I'm packing a bag "just in case" I'm unable to make it home due to drinking too many of the delicious margaritas that'll be floating around!!! :)
The weather is going to be OUTSTANDING!!! I hope to get lots of jumps in!!! B|

:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Yup, I'm F'n working. At least in 3 more weeks I transfer to another division that gives me weekends off! Just in time to really crank up the training for nationals (which I haven't done yet).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

A group of us have the track at Atco rented Monday. I need to do a couple little plumbing jobs on the car I want to bring, then the new rear axle in it needs to be broken in & the oil changed. If for some reason, I get it all done & i don't feel like I was hit by a bus, I might wander down to Xkeys for shits & giggles. Look for the graying mustache over the antique skydive T-shirt.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

It's going to be a perfect weekend to jump here in central FL. Too bad I have to carry my (un)happy little ass out to San Diego on Sunday to work next week. Saturday is out due to previously made plans [:/] . No humpy, no jumpy, no beer for me :(

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Pretty much staying home. This is Nascar race weekend at the Talladega Super Speedway, which is only 10 miles from my house. The track becomes the largest city in Alabama on Sunday with over 230,000 fans. Good time to stay off the roads especially before and after the big race.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A group of us have the track at Atco rented Monday. I need to do a couple little plumbing jobs on the car I want to bring, then the new rear axle in it needs to be broken in & the oil changed. If for some reason, I get it all done & i don't feel like I was hit by a bus, I might wander down to Xkeys for shits & giggles. Look for the graying mustache over the antique skydive T-shirt.

Find me and say hi if you come down!! It's going to be AWESOME this weekend!!!

Just look for the black jumpsuit with the silver stripes. Can't miss that freaking thing!!! :S
Always be kinder than you feel.

Working 48 hours Friday Morning to Sunday morning, zipping home to get my gear, then off to the DZ to teach a FJC followed and hopefully a few AFF jumps. ;)

.....[:/] YIKES>>>>

teach a course??
and then go do a few AFF jumps???
AFTER working 48 continuous hours????

YIKES...be careful:|

me???
i'm working saturday, :|
SLEEPING sat nite.;)
and maybe a sunday drive to the dropzone,, if it's warm and sunny, on SundayB|B|

jmy