airtwardo

~ I'm in love with a Goat!

I got tired of the old goat never wanting to "fool around" and left her for this Black Bitch I hooked up with around Thanksgiving.

She REALLY loves to put out! B|

I thought just OLD GUYS drove Buicks! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you actually buy it, check the VIN and the engine plate to verify that its a real GTO. A few parts and badges and BAM you have a GTO. There are more GTOs on the road now then Pontiac ever made!

I'd never even consider it at their asking price, they're outta their MINDS! :S

The salesman said that there was one sold at a Barrett auction last year for 90,000...I told him I know, it had 20,000 original miles and everything was original/matched. (The seller was my scuba instructor 25 years ago)

I pointed out to him that this one didn't have the stock Rochester 'Bog-a-jet' carb...had Le Mans exhaust manifolds...and 12 bolt rear end, I've only seen stock 10 bolt differentials on 66's & 67's. B|

They have a bunch of 'classics' at that lot...all overpriced.

I will admit my jaw dropped a bit when my wife walked over to a Gold with Black, '70 Chevelle SS 396.

She said she had the same thing in college, but hers had a four speed and was the 375 horse engine...not the 'small' 325 hp. unit this one had! :D:D:D

My first car was a 1967 GTO convertable.

Damn that was the best $300 ever spent.:|

It was gold with a black top and a 4 speed, if anyone finds it please drop it back off at my house ok?

My dad got it for me from an older guy that worked at Mount Palomar, it was the fastest way to the top.

$300...holy shit.

I joined the Army and did not come home for a couple of years so my dad sold it thinking I was not wanting to come back for it.

If you actually buy it, check the VIN and the engine plate to verify that its a real GTO. A few parts and badges and BAM you have a GTO. There are more GTOs on the road now then Pontiac ever made!

I'd never even consider it at their asking price, they're outta their MINDS! :S

The salesman said that there was one sold at a Barrett auction last year for 90,000...I told him I know, it had 20,000 original miles and everything was original/matched. (The seller was my scuba instructor 25 years ago)

I pointed out to him that this one didn't have the stock Rochester 'Bog-a-jet' carb...had Le Mans exhaust manifolds...and 12 bolt rear end, I've only seen stock 10 bolt differentials on 66's & 67's. B|

They have a bunch of 'classics' at that lot...all overpriced.

I will admit my jaw dropped a bit when my wife walked over to a Gold with Black, '70 Chevelle SS 396.

She said she had the same thing in college, but hers had a four speed and was the 375 horse engine...not the 'small' 325 hp. unit this one had! :D:D:D

My first car was a 1967 GTO convertible.

Damn that was the best $300 ever spent.:|

It was gold with a black top and a 4 speed, if anyone finds it please drop it back off at my house ok?

My dad got it for me from an older guy that worked at Mount Palomar, it was the fastest way to the top.

$300...holy shit.

I joined the Army and did not come home for a couple of years so my dad sold it thinking I was not wanting to come back for it.

After I rolled dads 442 when I was 16...>:(

He found me the red '67 goat rag-top on the bulletin board at work, 500.00...40,000 miles. ~ thought i'd died and gone to heaven! :)

In college I found a '66 hardtop, black in & out...the 66 was actually faster/quicker, but the '67 was a RAG~TOP! B|B|B|

Few years later I had a '70 "Judge"...they don't mix well with power poles...[:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I got tired of the old goat never wanting to "fool around" and left her for this Black Bitch I hooked up with around Thanksgiving.

She REALLY loves to put out! B|

I thought just OLD GUYS drove Buicks! ;):ph34r:

Good observation...:$

Pulling the motor out of the GS to "freshen" it up....gonna put a turbo Buick 4spd auto w/ posi in the rear.....B|

401, 4 spd auto, posi,,,,,I better upgrade the brakes too!:o
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!