airtwardo

~ I'm in love with a Goat!

Got the 442 setup? 400. 4 speed, dual exhaust.

Sweet ride, takes me back to a few fun times.B|

Naa...this ones got the 'dual gate' automatic...:|

I had the exact same car WITH a 4speed Muncie 'rock crusher' back in '74...I paid 500.00 for it, this one is on a lot nearby for 78,000! :S

...I also had a '66 hardtop with the 389 tri-power, 4speed...paid 1000.00 for it a few yera later.

If we only knew then what we know NOW! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you actually buy it, check the VIN and the engine plate to verify that its a real GTO. A few parts and badges and BAM you have a GTO. There are more GTOs on the road now then Pontiac ever made!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If you actually buy it, check the VIN and the engine plate to verify that its a real GTO. A few parts and badges and BAM you have a GTO. There are more GTOs on the road now then Pontiac ever made!

I'd never even consider it at their asking price, they're outta their MINDS! :S

The salesman said that there was one sold at a Barrett auction last year for 90,000...I told him I know, it had 20,000 original miles and everything was original/matched. (The seller was my scuba instructor 25 years ago)

I pointed out to him that this one didn't have the stock Rochester 'Bog-a-jet' carb...had Le Mans exhaust manifolds...and 12 bolt rear end, I've only seen stock 10 bolt differentials on 66's & 67's. B|

They have a bunch of 'classics' at that lot...all overpriced.

I will admit my jaw dropped a bit when my wife walked over to a Gold with Black, '70 Chevelle SS 396.

She said she had the same thing in college, but hers had a four speed and was the 375 horse engine...not the 'small' 325 hp. unit this one had! :D:D:D

this one is on a lot nearby for 78,000!

She's a beaut. But you're gonna have to make a lot of demo jumps to pay for that goat.

:D:D:D

Told the wife I DO have a birthday comin' up...;)

She said if I come home with a 40 year old car that costs 1/2 a house...it'll be my LAST birthday! :o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I got tired of the old goat never wanting to "fool around" and left her for this Black Bitch I hooked up with around Thanksgiving.

She REALLY loves to put out! B|

Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

I got tired of the old goat never wanting to "fool around" and left her for this Black Bitch I hooked up with around Thanksgiving.

She REALLY loves to put out! B|

What a man whore!
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

By the mid 90's I'd put so many roll bars in those black Buicks I had parts & pieces pre-made & on the shelf. Got to the point I could strip the interior, install a 6-point bar WITH SWING-OUTS, & have the car back in the customer's hands in 2 days. B|

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

This thread reminds me of the car my step-dad gave me for my 16th birthday. It was a 1969 Chevy Chevelle with a 454.

My first car was a 1969 Chevelle Malibu with a 350. In hindsight, I'm surprised I didn't kill myself in that car.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

This thread reminds me of the car my step-dad gave me for my 16th birthday. It was a 1969 Chevy Chevelle with a 454.

My first car was a 1969 Chevelle Malibu with a 350. In hindsight, I'm surprised I didn't kill myself in that car.

My first car was a 1964 Buick Special with a 355 wildcat V8. That car was huge. 4 doors, bench seats, giant steering wheel, etc. And built like a brick shithouse.

Sadly it didn't last much past 90,000 miles. [:/] Then again the gas mileage was shit. only 6 mpg. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban