skycop806

Rubber band purchase

You will not find a good replacement at office supply stores. Many DZs supply them for free, if yours doesn't, borrow some until your order arrives.

My instructions on how to make your own tube stows are in this thread about the pros/cons of tube stows. If you use them for the first couple locking stows, your 'runing low' supply of bands will probably last you a few years.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1781518#1781518
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Why are you opposed to ordering from ParaGear?

I've tried several others and they all break too quickly.

ParaGear is a reliable source and they turn them enough to be assured that what you are buying has not been sitting on a shelf for decades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Why are you opposed to ordering from ParaGear?

I've tried several others and they all break too quickly.

ParaGear is a reliable source and they turn them enough to be assured that what you are buying has not been sitting on a shelf for decades.

Well, first, I just wanted something local to go run out to...but I'll just order from a parachute supplier...

Now, as far as ParaGear goes..they'd be down on the list. I ordered my Protec helmet from them, and they FORGOT MY ORDER!! Two weeks and I called them, and they said "oops". Yeah, oops!

I just ordered a set of glasses goggles and gloves from square1. They were very friendly, talked my head off! AND, they shipped SAME DAY!

Is there any "local" store that sells rubber bands used for line stows or locking stows? I was running low and tried Office Max, but they had nothing that was close...anyone found a store that had some (besides ordering from Paragear or similar)?

Go to the source:

[inline Keener.jpg]

Buy usa, plan ahead, get some extra! Pretend your Beldar Conehead and use em as chewing gum! Err,...that was condoms wasn't it?
C
;)
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."