jumpingjunkie81

My favorite actor is......

Nicholas Cage!!! :P

He's definitely not the hottest one out there, but damn, that man can put on a convincing performance!!!!!! I love every single thing he's done!

Going to a friends house to watch "Next" in a few minutes... If you haven't seen it, rent it! It's SOOOO good, PLUS it has Jessica Biel in it too! ;):PB|

Nicholas Cage!!! :P

He's definitely not the hottest one out there, but damn, that man can put on a convincing performance!!!!!! I love every single thing he's done!

Going to a friends house to watch "Next" in a few minutes... If you haven't seen it, rent it! It's SOOOO good, PLUS it has Jessica Biel in it too! ;):PB|

+1 Nicholas Cage ROCKS!!! HA, and my Moms best friend owns a home next door to him. B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm a fan too. He's turned in some great performances. Some of his choices haven't been the best, but he always adds value whether it's a good movie or not. And he's versatile - capable of pulling off action and drama, but also very funny. HI McDunnough is my favourite comic character of all time.

I'm starting to think there are very few truly great actors - most of them really are just clothes horses at the mercy of their writers and directors. I can't think how else to explain how the same star can be so good in one film and so bad in another.

Nicholas Cage is so hit or miss with his movies it's sad. For every good movie he does, he has about 10 shitty ones. Yeah Jessia Biel was nice to look at in the movie Next, but the movie itself was complete shit.>:(

http://www.cracked.com/blog/lets-play-nicolas-cage/

http://www.cracked.com/topic/118-nicolas-cage/

Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

George Clooney, he's dreamy. :) It's not that he's _that_ great of an actor, I just like lookin' at him! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ahem. I like both Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves. Cage for his acting, Keanu can just kind of stand there. :)

Anyway, you've been known to admire actresses for their looks, right? :ph34r:

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Patrick McGoohan- He just passed away recently but the "Prisoner" is one of the greatest shows of all time. I was hooked when it was first brodcast in 68. Every thing the man did was great from "Secret Agent" to "Brave Heart"

Can it be a person who isn't really famous yet?

Then I say LISAMARIE.....

You are a dork, but I love ya...lol miss you to. FINALLY have time GET on yahooooo

My favorite is Jade Esteban Estrada

Hello there lisamarie!! :)
I'm not on yahoo today...

Oh, I also like too many actors to post just one..[Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Sam L jackson..... tops my list

Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think Megan Fox is one of the hotest up and coming actresses and she is not bad at acting.

YUP! :)

Worth the full price of admission just to watch her stand there and blink! :$:)

I had no idea who you were talking about, until I did some googling and realized I saw her in this episode of "Two And A Half Men". (Keep in mind she is supposed to be 16, i.e. under-age):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckY9_ZBVg-I

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.