hobie331

Weekend numbers 4/25-26

0:5:0

We were winded out most of the weekend but I still managed to get 1 video jump in on Saturday morning before I decided to call it a day due to the funky/strong winds then I got in 4 Tandem video jumps on Sunday before the winds picked up in the afternoon... we sent our first load up at 0615 Sunday morning... so we could beat the winds... and the started to pick-up by 1300-1400...

They may have died down by the end of the evening on Sunday... but we had called it a weekend earlier... and all in all it was a pretty good weekend... despite the wind...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:):1:0

And Doc....I certainly don't know what you are talking about. It was Todak and Muttley trying to scare us by rocking the trailer. :P

Don't tempt the pimp hand to sneak inside the trailer during your next time up. :|

As for me:
B|:2:0

Got a desk put together in my new office and a couch moved into the new school and did a couple tandems. With working bathrooms and electricity all around, I think we're moving into the new hangar this coming weekend. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

0:6:0
Made 6 jumps... one 4-way video on Saturday at 8:30am until the winds picked up after that load. 5 more on Sunday starting at 6:30am... I got 5, 4-way video jumps in.... For our 6th one of the day, (which was going to be my jump# 400), we geared up and walked to the loading area and noticed that it was a bit too gusty... That ended my weekend and now I have 399 jumps... and in limbo...
I rather be safe than sorry though...

:(:1::|

I only got one in yesterday and the weather was crap today. I probably owed beer for a lot of things but I paid up in the form of shots last night. spent way to much money on them too. [:/]

You owe Gene beer for having Donny Osmond nightmares after seeing your mug.

Then again Gomei might like Donny Osmond.:P

Well then Gene should have been there when I was passing out shots like old people pass out hard candy. :D

0:14::D

Got 7 awesome jumps Saturday and 7 more on Sunday, perfect weather and great start to the summer! Got to participate in two milestone jumps as two guys had their 100th jumps this weekend.

Owe beer for 1st speedo jump... it was awesome!

[ finally got to jump with Josh-the-paintball guy and doc for my 300th

Congrats on the 300th.B| Wish we could have been on it with you.

:)
Sunday Vskydiver and I did an 8 way, a 4 way, and then a 3 way from the Otter, 13K+ each time. Cold and dodging some clouds, but it was fun.

We didn't go out Saturday, but should have. They had about 16 AFF jumps that needed AFF-I's. :S Darn.

:)
One of my jumps on Saturday was a coach jump so I'm getting some of the stuff I need for my 'A' signed off. Good day for jumping...hopefully next Saturday will be as well.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I think 300 is pie-able:o:ph34r:B|

I tried to talk someone into that recently and they said nope. Only 100, 500 and increments of 1,000. :P

I learned the hard way, 500 isn't worthy of a pie. B| Ask JENNR8R. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I tried to talk someone into that recently and they said nope. Only 100, 500 and increments of 1,000. :P

That is correct, and you know what they say about paybacks. >:(
Oh that's right, you already got yours didn't you. :D
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

That is correct, and you know what they say about paybacks. >:(
Oh that's right, you already got yours didn't you. :D

Indeed I did. :D

I'm stayin' out of it from now on.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

agreed.....300 is not pieable.....so neener neener neener!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

0:3::D

I made my first jump ever and quickly followed it up with two more. And now I get to make my first contribution to a numbers thread B| (I've been lurking for a long while ;) )

Congrats! Are you doing AFF or did you do tandems? Welcome to the sky!B|

I disagree. And I remember a vicious pieing after my 200th jump:D
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I disagree. And I remember a vicious pieing after my 200th jump:D

Most guys wouldn't complain about being pied by two hot nekkid chicks in a steamy shower.......:o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm with Doc. Anytime we have an excuse to cover a hot chick in whipped cream we should take it.

As Solid would say...watch your back. ;)

HeHeHe!!
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?