alanab

legal help in denver for car towing?

anyone know anyone that might be able to help me with my rights?

EXCUSE ME!

There needs to be a little bit of help sent out there -

This is the originator of the hottie threads - epic stuff - how about some response here!:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

http://www.municode.com/Resources/gateway.asp?pid=10257&sid=6

that was a fun read... so i still think it was unlawfully towed. any ideas of where to turn now?

Who made the decision to have it towed?
a) cop?
b) property owner?
c) tow-truck driver?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I can't help you but I can relate what happened to a friend of mine who I roomed with until he got married 10 years ago. Across the main road in town from his townhouse there was a strip shopping center with maybe 5 stores/businesses. One was a hair salon. He had the permission of the shopping center owner to park his car in the lot facing the road with a "for sale" sign on it. Some biddy in the hair salon decided the car wasn't supposed to be there and called police, who sent a towing company to have it towed. Boy was my friend pissed. But he went into the salon to try and explain to her nicely but the bitch wouldn't even acknowledge him and her big ass husband was right there. He knew then there was no point explaining things. The owner of the property was sympathetic to his plight and paid half of the tow charges and the tow company waived the other half.

What is the situation with your car? Circumstances in why it was towed, etc?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban