gNemo

College Senior Skydiver WANTS YOU! to take a 10 minute survey

Hello Skydivers

I have a big favor to ask you. I am doing my senior thesis on risk-taking behavior, and I would greatly appreciate if you filled out the following survey:

http://highrisk.questionpro.com/

This is very important to me, and your participation means a lot. Please encourage your friends and family to fill it out too, because I want a big sample, not only skydivers. :)

It should take around 10 minutes.

THANKS SO MUCH!

Nemo

Hello Skydivers

I have a big favor to ask you. I am doing my senior thesis on risk-taking behavior, and I would greatly appreciate if you filled out the following survey:

This is very important to me, and your participation means a lot. Please encourage your friends and family to fill it out too, because I want a big sample, not only skydivers. :)

It should take around 10 minutes.

THANKS SO MUCH!

Nemo

tsk, tsk, a senior and can't even make a clicky.

here junior, let me help you out:

;)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I will close the survey a week from now. My thesis presentation is due April 16th, so I'm shooting at being done by April 1st. If you are interested I can post it/send it to you.

It's going to be pretty long, right now with only the literature review I have around 15 pages (1.5 spaced).

NEMO!!!!!!!

Long way from freezing our ass's off camping at Eloy during the Xmas Boogie
Let me know how your world is say Hi to Kevin for me

Interesting survey...
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I will close the survey a week from now. My thesis presentation is due April 16th, so I'm shooting at being done by April 1st. If you are interested I can post it/send it to you.

It's going to be pretty long, right now with only the literature review I have around 15 pages (1.5 spaced).

Yes, please post it.

Too many other surveys are taken without anyone ever hearing back from the one who undertook it.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

See, you're so far ahead on yours that I think you should write my lit review too! ;) I'm almost finished with all the other parts of my dissertation, but that dang lit review is still missing several sections...