skydemon2

Road head

I can't believe Sunny hasn't been in this thread yet!!

This whole "real job" thing has drastically cut down on my dzcom time at work. Such is life in the real world. [:/]

As for roadhead...well there was this one time i decided to make someone's fantasy come true. He got some rh while driving a pickup truck, drinking a beer, smoking a cigarette, and shooting street signs with a 9mm. Damn southerne...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Pulled over in a church parking lot to get some sleep in my girls pickup. had a hard shell on the back. we closed it and crashed. In the morning we were getting down. After we finished I popped the top and the parking lot was full and people were walking to church. :D

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

I once got road head in a convertable while going over the Mackinac Bridge. Damn near heaven.:)

Sorry, but that just doesn't compare with the Michigan Avenue bridge over the Chicago River at rush hour.
:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

usually pick up speed near the end;)

One guy made me stop, because people were staring, I was pissed. He said that it was too much of a distraction in traffic.- Imagine that!

Oh well still need 40 hrs a week-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I was getting a knob job on a warm evening at a traffic light waiting for it to change. A guy pulls up in the next lane and looks over from his hot -damn wowie Monte Carlo alone on a Saturday night. The windows up Air going and knowing he paid more for his shirt than I did for the whole car I had. I had the girl stop look over at him smile then back down on it . He got mad enough to run the red light not to be associated with someone getting what he wasnt. I would have loved to hear what he would tell a cop

Just make sure it's a spacious front seat.

Stick shifts usually get in the way. :)

Speed bumps are a bitch too! :D

rrrrrrrrrrr BUMP BUMP "OW GAG!" :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban