bigway

Skydive Clothing (hoodie with attached mask)

Im tyring to find that store that was selling skydive tshirts, hoodies etc. They had a cool hoodie with a mask attached. Can anyone help me out as I think this will be the perfect hoodie for this poker reality show going on.

Please send me a PM if you have their details as this thread will just get lost in the bonfire.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Fuck, post it here too, cuz I wanna know what the hell these are...cuz they sound cool as hell!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I call it riot ready clothing.

A lot of turds use those style hoodies while conducting burglaries, thefts and robberies. The bangers wear them as well. Starting to supplement the bandanna face mask. Then there's the whole subset of wanna-be turds that are kids with good parents and too much money that are trying to act tough.

All in all, I think they're actually kind of cool, even if I don't own one.:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Then there's the whole subset of wanna-be turds that are kids with good parents and too much money that are trying to act tough.

Yep, the suburban wanna-be kids.[:/] Trying to get all gansta and they just sound stoopid. A kid from a wealthy car dealership family up here is doing 100+ years for a series of drug house robberies. Seemed being a rich kid with everything in the world wasn't enough fun. :S