doug925

Chase bank sucks SO BAD!

[Rant on]

I paid off my card which had a 2.5K balance once WAMU was absorbed by chase.

Chase though had already changed my payment date due by three days earlier. SO, of course my payment was late.

SWELL!

They then charged me $35 for being late.

FINE! Whatever.

I payed that last month to close out any $ amount I had with them.

This month I get a bill for $1 ?!?!?>:(
WTF???

So I just scheduled a payment of one damn dollar.
I called just to make sure I would never get a bill from them again.
I also stated that if they wanted to keep me as a customer they would need to lower my interest rate by about 1/2.
They laughed, so I said close my account as of now!

Done!
I never chose to do business with them, and now I never will!

Screw Chase bank!

{Rant over]
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

What was your intrest rate?

I ALWAYS pay my CC and truck note as soon as I get paid. As of now, I have no balance on the CC and my truck is overpaid till july
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Send them a check for $2 then write and tell them they have until (insert date) to send you your $1 back... When you dont get it in time, write them a letter saying they now owe you $36 because they were late, then charge interest! It woud be fun! :D

I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Send them a check for $2 then write and tell them they have until (insert date) to send you your $1 back... When you dont get it in time, write them a letter saying they now owe you $36 because they were late, then charge interest! It woud be fun! :D

Even better, change the due date on that to 3 days earlier!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

THAT is golden!!! :D

aloha.

ahhh yup, those fuckers are still at it.
seee my previous rant here http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3466923#3466923

update to my situation. I'm not sure how, but I also paid my balance in full before the payment due date and was charged interest. I'm not sure how that is actually possible. I've never had interest charged to me for paying the balance of the statement. Anyway, it was 7 bucks. I paid it, waited a few days, called them and canceled.
Seems they must be used to the cancel these days because there was no struggle to keep me.
CHASE BANK CAN SUCK THE BALLS!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -