ChileRelleno

RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS

How many of my lazy little mexican Rodriguez Brothers are here at DZ.com?

Hola! Mi nombre es Cabeza del Equipo-Bumpy Brother #1244. My #1 Daddy, Bolas, says that it means something like "CRWhead" because I live, eat and breathe CRW.

Daddy sent a picture to the Rodriguez brother web site, but it's not showing up yet. [:/]

INCEST IS BEST!

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Hey, he meant well. I'm guessing that the translator he used didn't quite know what to do with the info.

Once you've been named, you can't change it, right?
Nina

That would be disrespectful to your parents...

Oh I would NEVER want to do that. I love my daddies. Remember...

INCEST IS BEST!***

But "plowdirt" is making fun of me. See?

*** CABEZA EQUIPO = Gear Head no actually Head Gear

And I'm going to cry now. Sniff...sniff....sniff....waaaaaaa....
Nina

the things you learn from having children.

Oh, you mean that I should go and cry on my "daddies" shoulders and they'll wipe my snotty nose? I like it!!! That should shock the shit out of the two of them! :P

Better yet, maybe if I cry to them, they'll come and beat you up for hurting my feelings? :ph34r:

But seriously, my #1 daddy was quite proud of himself when he picked my name. I'll wear it proudly, no matter what it might truly mean. I know in my heart what it was MEANT to mean. Sometimes it's not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it!

Cabeza del Equipo
Nina

hey chileRelleno i met you at skydive twin cities in baldwin wisconSIN 3 years ago i pack there you had what looked like a bomb on the back of your truck and you almost let me and stone drive it but we where a little bit to messed up to drive you should come back up and party with us again maybe i can get my number

party with us again maybe i can get my number

Psst.....it's a name you get that's the cool thing, not the number. Plus it's more then just having to party with a RB. It's not easy;)

How does one become a Rodriguez Brother? It's easy, just find another Rodriguez Brother and do a jump with that brother. Later that night, during the initiation ceremony, you must do a shot of Tequila with the brother you jumped with. We recommend body shots as they have proven to be the most entertaining. After the shot has taken place, the initiating brother will issue you your Rodriguez Brothers name (we don't have sisters - just bumpy brothers), take your picture and get some info from you for our website. From that point forward, you will be known by your Rodriguez Brother name. It's that simple, relatively painless and will instantly make you part of a large worldwide family. Many times, I've arrived at a new DZ only to discover that I have several brothers there. It's nice to have family everywhere you go.

From the Rodriguez Brothers website.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

cry baby.

Yeah? And your point would be? ;)

I'm gonna' tell my daddies on you!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D
Nina