Vallerina

UFC 98 - I'm going!!!!

I think I just won tickets to UFC 98!!! A week or two ago, I was on an mma site, and I saw an ad at the side that said to enter your email if you want to win tickets to UFC 98. I wanted to win tickets, so I did what they asked. I got an email today telling me that I won the major award!!! They asked me to verify my name and to confirm that I was over the age of 18. I talked to a very nice lady on the phone, and she said they were sending the tickets out right away!

The company is called Break Media, and I can't find anything saying that it's a scam. I googled the woman I talked to, and I couldn't find anything scam-related about her (although, I did find her myspace page!) I don't think it's a scam, but you are more than welcome to bring me back to Earth by serving me a dose of reality if this all sounds scammy to you.

I won't book tickets to Vegas until I have UFC tickets in hand, but I am super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I'd share this with the other three UFC fans out there ;)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Are you going to lick strange men's heads again?

With any luck I am!!!!

And I just got myself a date! My sister-in-law LOVES Matt Hughes (he's her favorite fighter.) Her 30th birthday is a week after the fights, and I can't think of anyone I would rather take!

by serving me a dose of reality

Okay, here it is.

You NEVER show up on the forums anymore unless you're creaming your silks over someone/something MMA-related.

I think you're a groupie. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I hope Serra CRUSHES Hughes and he finally takes his holier than thou crappy attitude into retirement and obscurity (until his HoF induction)

I don't really care for either and wouldn't mind watching them knock each other out simultaneously. While I don't care for his holier than thou crap either, I do enjoy Hughes's fighting style.

I can't wait to see Machida shut Rashad up, but I wish it would've been Rampage. Rampage is so f***ing funny....love him!

I can't wait to see Machida shut Rashad up, but I wish it would've been Rampage. Rampage is so f***ing funny....love him!

I hope he shuts him up too.

The wife and I went to "Fight For The Troops" this year.. We had a great time and 3rd row seats.
http://sexygirlabs.com/url]