kevin922

Shuttle Launch Delayed?

..and they have a spare in the back yard just in case.

Too cool.B|

Who is going to see it?

Wish i was there:(

Me too. It will be the last time you ever see two space shuttles on launch pads at the same time.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm headed to Titusville in about an hour to watch. A friend has a spot on the river with a clear view of the pad. :)

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I had an great view and actually felt the sound waves as they reached us. In a word, awesome.

If you have never seen a launch live, I highly recommend you get here and check one out before it's too late.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I saw some postings on facebook that STS-125 has been postponed a week. Can't find any confirmation of this, anyone know if that is good info or not?

I sure as hell hope they didnt delay it... or someone just carjacked the spaceshuttle.

Wonder what kinda stereo/rims its got... I'll keep an eye out on craigslist and ebay.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message