RastaRicanAir

ALL you women are dirty, superficial man-stealers!! I'm sorry, it's science.

Heard about THIS STUDY driving to work today, that apparently proves what I've only gotten very few women to admit to: that chicks will dig on a guy for no other reason than they saw some other chick digging on him first.

Discuss:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I can see it being true. However, I believe the same can be said for men!

I did that once. Went after a guy I worked with who was engaged, just to see if I could! I did. After 3 years together he ended up leaving me for another girl he worked with at the time!

I am a firm believer in "If they did it FOR you, they will probably do it TO you"

Learned my lesson the hard way.... I stick to the single ones now! :P;)B|

I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

hahaha yep it happens its called pre selection how do you think celebrities get so famous so quick... look at the boy bands nsync and backstreet boys in there first video they had girls chasing them lol.... why would girls be chasing them they werent famous yet.... yet after the videos there fan base skyrocketed so yes it is true

Heard about THIS STUDY driving to work today, that apparently proves what I've only gotten very few women to admit to: that chicks will dig on a guy for no other reason than they saw some other chick digging on him first.

Discuss:

Well, purely on the basis that women (generally) like men who are charismatic, then it makes sense that you would like someone more if others like him too.. I think both sexes are hard-wired to desire someone who is desired by others.. Doesn't make us all man-stealers.. Just means we want the best! I'm sure the same can be said about men..
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

couldnt have said it better my self we are hard wired to that there are about 16 more things that are hard wired to attract female to men and men to female.... we are still programmed like in cave man days.... why do you think guys like girls with bigger breast a good hip to waist ratio because it shows good health and that the women can have many children and will be a perfect vessel for reproduction.... men look for reproduction qualities women look for survival and reproduction qualities

guys like girls with bigger breast a good hip to waist ratio because it shows good health and that the women can have many children and will be a perfect vessel for reproduction.

First, I think you mean bigger breasts (unless you like lopsided ta-tas :o). Second, breast size has nothing to do with fertility or the ability to reproduce or how hearty a woman is or her ability to breast feed or how she'll carry a baby. Y'all just like titties;)!
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

this is true, did you know the all humans can breast feed, yeop even men. our mammory glands are extremely under developed but in cases where a mother is not present after child birth for whatever reason, men have been known to hold the child up for nursing ad after a short while started to produce milk. Amazingly discusting but true!.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

yes i meant breasts lol.... but it is hard wired to men to look at breasts size because it shows good genes to the men.... and lets the guy know that if they do have a daughter there genes will be passed because the mother was thought to have good genes... its all hard wired.. Let me guess women just get breast implants cause they just want bigger breasts no..... They get them to attract guys make themselves feel better about themselves or to improve there image... and guess what those three things are attraction triggers.... hahaha so yes its hard wired in guys and yes i do like breasts i cant lie about that one(im hard wired) lol....

I don't know that the study has me all that convinced. I think it's quite possible that ANYBODY would be perceived as more attractive if others are responding positively to them. What if the admiring women were replaced by admiring men, or the study was done about men admiring women? I'm not convinced that this is unique to women preferring men to whom other women are already attracted.
TPM Sister #102

hahaha i love this topic lol... men and women are hard wired to be attracted to different things... lets see if a ican break a few down for each....

men are attracted to:
youth, physical attractiveness, markers of fertility and health(Because it ensures survival of the genes)

women are attracted to:
Leader of men, resources, protector of family, and men that other women want(similar to what the article said)

Im not saying this is only thing that attract each its not even close by a long shot but this are inherent in each of us... can a women or man truthfully tell me they dont look for these qualities or arent attracted to these qualities......

Also everyone is hardwired to survive and reproduce so why wouldnt you align yourselves with people that had better genes or could protect you....

No, you just like titties. Don't worry, it's O.K., you don't need an excuse.

Breast size does not show good genes, as you say. It shows big breasts, which you think are fun. And it's not innate in men (or any animal) to want his offspring to have big knockers. Plus just because the girl you breed with has big boobs doesn't mean your daughter will, and it wouldn't help her in life, especially back in caveman days, anyway. Boobs are not a survival characteristic.

Yes, most men like boobs, big ones. But that has nothing to do with an innate sense of good genes or fertility or health. It's because they're pretty and mesmerizing. (And aren't men mostly attracted to round things: boobs, balls (for sports), butts, pizza, kegs?)

And what other reason could women possibly have for getting implants other than that they want bigger breasts? They certainly aren't getting them to have smaller breasts. You yourself mention women getting implants to feel better about themselves or to improve their (self?) image. This is why most women get implants (we like boobies, too!!). Only idiots get any plastic surgery to make someone else happy.
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

i agree with u only idiots do get plastic surgery... however breast size does show fertility.... there have been many studies on this...

http://www.humanthermodynamics.com/RP/Breast-Attraction-Repulsion.html

"At the most basic level, a good-sized breast signals fertility; it shows that a female is reaching reproductive age." quoted from study overview

I don't know that the study has me all that convinced. I think it's quite possible that ANYBODY would be perceived as more attractive if others are responding positively to them. What if the admiring women were replaced by admiring men, or the study was done about men admiring women? I'm not convinced that this is unique to women preferring men to whom other women are already attracted.

I agree. Plus, I don't think the article says how many people were studied or under what circumstances. What if they asked a chick if she found a man attractive when it was her group of friends that already thought he was hot? Friends often have similar tastes. I think there's trouble any time we try to group too many people and say everyone does this, women do that, men think this, people from this area feel this way.

"At the most basic level, a good-sized breast signals fertility; it shows that a female is reaching reproductive age." quoted from study overview

So, her boobs are growing because she's entering puberty and reaching child bearing age. Just having (or getting at this age) boobs is not the same as having large boobs post-puberty.

Also from the article: "In addition, many point out that there is no clear relationship between nipples, breasts, their size or shape, and the ability to nurse an infant."

and

"Men in many cultures prefer large, firm breasts, but a few, such as the Azande of Eastern Sudan and the Ganda of Uganda, men view long, pendulous breasts as more attractive."

Let's read the whole article and not just bits and pieces to fit our points. We can both find information to contradict each other, it's the overall point, which regards indications of age as it relates to fertility and how sometimes breasts are an indication of age, that's important.

it is bad to put people in groups... but we are all humans thats a group... races are groups gender are groups... but the way people are perceived shouldnt be.... men are attracted to simliar things that other men are and women are attracted to what other women are not 100% the exact same but most the same general things.... LMAO

we are not as unique as everyone wants to be we are more alike than different....

YEs lets read the whole thing.....

"In general, breast visual characteristics give an outward indicator of internal reproductive potential."
Guys inherently look for reproductive qualities and I believe thats what the article says...

"Men in many cultures prefer large, firm breasts, but a few, such as the Azande of Eastern Sudan and the Ganda of Uganda, men view long, pendulous breasts as more attractive." that doesnt say men are attracted to small brast no it says large firm or long pendulous types not small so yes breast size is important

"In addition, many point out that there is no clear relationship between nipples, breasts, their size or shape, and the ability to nurse an infant."
Yes many do and your one of the people pointing it out lol...

if men arent hard wired to larger breasts go down to survey details and read it and take a look at the pics and scores.....

LOL... im loving this conversation... thanks for your debating... i can see ur points. evolutionary studies is my minor and could debate this all day...LOL

"In general, breast visual characteristics give an outward indicator of internal reproductive potential."
Guys inherently look for reproductive qualities and I believe thats what the article says...

See my above post regarding "reproductive potential."

that doesnt say men are attracted to small brast no it says large firm or long pendulous types not small so yes breast size is important

I never said it had anything to do with small breasts (though you must be aware that many men love them), just that preferences in size and shape vary. This quote says nothing of the reason for the preference. There's no evidence that it has anything to do with species propagation.

"In addition, many point out that there is no clear relationship between nipples, breasts, their size or shape, and the ability to nurse an infant."
Yes many do and your one of the people pointing it out lol...

I know I'm one of the people pointing out that shape/size has nothing to do with nursing/fertility. That's why I used the quote. Do you mean to say that some point out that a relationship does exist between those things? If so then you should have used one of their articles. And I never mention any correlation between breasts/nipples and nursing. I've only argued against it as a fact.

Just because you like big boobs doesn't mean you're "hard wired" for it. It just means you like the way they look and you like to play with them. And, as the article indicates, development of breasts is associated with puberty, and firmness, etc. are associated with youth, both of which are indicators that a woman is of child bearing age. If you're looking for anything, which I doubt, it's age.

As I said before. You don't need an excuse (in your case being "hard wired") to like tits. You can just like them.