chiquita24

Alright men, help me understand...

Why am I finding dried urine on the floor by the toilet?? Yuck yuck yuck! Don't you shake that shit off or something first?? Does this happen to anyone else or is it seriously just my father?>:(>:(

I lived with a very clean and tidy man for 4+ years.. He kept denying it was him, but *seriously*.. how do you explain coming home to pee all over the place when I've cleaned just before going on holidays for a week?!!! :S

Must be the way the thing is designed.. My mom used to always complain about it..

Yer mom complained about your Boy Friend peeing on the floor? :o

THAT'S an interesting family dynamic! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Na.. We can see.. We just like to piss you off.. (and no pun intended lol)

:D:D

To me, it's just sheer laziness and it's driving me insane (along with quite a few other things). It's so gross and he just leaves it there....ish!

Have you talked with him about it?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

There's a poster in our bathroom at work. It sais "Men, your big john isn't as big as you think. please stand closer or clean up after yourself". That being said, Im a male and I can tell you without a doubt that the preassures involved with our anatomy can create a "splash" effect when the stream hits the water. Now as far as the reason of not cleaning it up? I have no answere for you. Common courtasy would generally dictate that one takes the 5 sec it takes to remedy the issue.
Muff #5048

Yup-and when my mom was alive, she tried numerous times.:S

One thing I can suggest, if it's not a bathroom that guests use. Potty pads around the toilet.

Sounds extreme, but I've done it for the elderly many times to keep from cleaning up.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

There's a poster in our bathroom at work. It sais "Men, your big john isn't as big as you think. please stand closer or clean up after yourself". That being said, Im a male and I can tell you without a doubt that the preassures involved with our anatomy can create a "splash" effect when the stream hits the water. Now as far as the reason of not cleaning it up? I have no answere for you. Common courtasy would generally dictate that one takes the 5 sec it takes to remedy the issue.

I like that poster!
The one good thing is I mostly use a different bathroom, so I don't have to deal with it, but when I go to clean it's a whole different story

"Men, your big john isn't as big as you think. please stand closer or clean up after yourself".

"If your tube is too short or your pump is too weak, better stand close or you'll piss on your feet."
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"Men, your big john isn't as big as you think. please stand closer or clean up after yourself".

"If your tube is too short or your pump is too weak, better stand close or you'll piss on your feet."

See "Splash Damage". I get splash on my knees due to a possibility of my "pump" being too strong.:o:D:D:D
Muff #5048

For the women:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and clean the seat.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

See "Splash Damage". I get splash on my knees due to a possibility of my "pump" being too strong.:o:D:D:D

Maybe your 'pump' is normal, but the 'tube' is narrower... causing more pressure to build up.

Sorry, you left yourself way open for that one.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

:D:D:D

Maybe your 'pump' is normal, but the 'tube' is narrower... causing more pressure to build up.

Sorry, you left yourself way open for that one.
:D
Muff #5048

Now you girls know why many men won't use the urinal in the locker room while barefoot.
The problem, of course, is the failure to clean up after oneself. No excuse for it, after about age 10.

Now, then: this isn't worth starting a new thread over, but I have a sort-of female equivalent: women who wrap up their used sanitary pads in toilet paper, but not in a plastic bag, and then just leave it in the home bathroom wastebasket. Scuze me, girls, but it does make the whole bathroom pretty odorific. I think it's very inconsiderate. Comments are welcome.

Now you girls know why many men won't use the urinal in the locker room while barefoot.
The problem, of course, is the failure to clean up after oneself. No excuse for it, after about age 10.

Now, then: this isn't worth starting a new thread over, but I have a sort-of female equivalent: women who wrap up their used sanitary pads in toilet paper, but not in a plastic bag, and then just leave it in the home bathroom wastebasket. Scuze me, girls, but it does make the whole bathroom pretty odorific. I think it's very inconsiderate. Comments are welcome.

I totally agree. It should be disposed of like a diaper. OUTSIDE!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

***Now, then: this isn't worth starting a new thread over, but I have a sort-of female equivalent: women who wrap up their used sanitary pads in toilet paper, but not in a plastic bag, and then just leave it in the home bathroom wastebasket. Scuze me, girls, but it does make the whole bathroom pretty odorific. I think it's very inconsiderate. Comments are welcome.

I have to agree with this also. And girls who just leave their bloody tampons on top of the garbage. GROSS!

Remember boys, "Shake it more than 3 times and you're playing with it." ;):P:D

& Still Shakin'

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.