skydiverbry

New Rocket

Ya,but this has got a rocket engine going in it's ass.It came in kit form from Estes Rockets.
Been building all types for abit now,some are repilcas of planes,rockets,just about anything will fly with a solid rocket in it's ass.
Not this is just a hobby and I am in no way a rocket scientist

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Hahaha then fuck it! I'm pretty sure it will launch. It sounds like the rocket has a good kick to it.

Remember.. a lot of things can go wrong with this so please!!.... have the camera rolling :P

Everything in excess is bad... except skydiving and sex!

:D:DI've lost 3 due to wind drift after the chutes deployed.
One I had launch,but the chute did not deploy for some reason.(Builder error?:P)It can down with a whistle that rung the eardrums and no shit,buried it self down 2ft. in the dirt field.All it was made of was cardboard,balsa wood and a plastic nose cone.But I guess it's a velocity thing:S

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Beef that puppy up with some epoxy and go for a composite D or E motor. Wave good bye at launch.

Nice job on the kit, looks pretty.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Awesome...some rocketry people who also skydive! B| Your SR-71 looks cool and it should fly ok. I have one as well. Good luck with the flight.

The HPR bug bit me pretty bad and I'm currently L2 considering L3. Launching up to L motors and skydiving is a little expensive hehe

P.S. Kallend, seeing that you're in the Chicago area I was wondering if you've ever been to the any of the Midwest Power launches? I've been to the past 2 and if you've never gone before I'd highly recommend it.

Thanks!Got a Snarky on the table now.Just assembled the scoop tube on the main tube.
Next is placement of the wings.Needs a ot more sanding to get that smooth finish look

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)