nigel99

Extra marital sex

there is a lot of variation on the response you will get. It is very dependant on the couple and what they want. there are people out there who will have extra marital encounters and have their counterpart in on the action and knowledgable....there are others who will have action and there counterparts will be oblivious....there are those that will stay monogamous.....it is going to be dependant on the individuals in the relationship to determine what will happen....and the type of relationship that they have with one another. Other factors include cultural, religious and family values that will play in the mix. In the end I don't think that you will find that most people sway one way or another and that it is individual and dependant on the relationships that are established as well as the trust that is felt among one another.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

When you get married, you are committing yourself to that ONE person for the rest of your life. Introducing a third person into your relationship is asking for all kinds of problems. :S

If one person has a higher sex drive than the other, oh well; that doesn't give them license to cheat. There is more to life than having sex. :P

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Introducing a third person into your relationship is asking for all kinds of problems.

What about a 4th?:P:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Having a "who cares" attitude is exactly the problem.
We can't just go around doing whatevertheheck we want without facing consequences.

???
I agree that you can't go around doing whatevertheheck.
Both partners agree, so there is no problem.
If one disagreed, huge problem.

A relationship can be anything two or more consenting adults agree too. As long as there is honesty (which is much easier said then done) there should not be a problem.

Personally I know it’s not for me because the thought of another man with my woman is excruciating, I think sex is best when its one on one with a deep emotional connection between the partners. but thats just me.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

A relationship can be anything two or more consenting adults agree too. As long as there is honesty (which is much easier said then done) there should not be a problem.

Personally I know it’s not for me because the thought of another man with my woman is excruciating, I think sex is best when its one on one with a deep emotional connection between the partners. but thats just me.

It is something that I have thought about in a fair amount of depth due to my fathers viewpoints and I know that I could go anywhere I want to get an opinion that supports either position (my dad = open marriage, my mom whose view was that it was fine while there was loads of cash around, and then a resounding hell no get your ass out the door:D), or my wife where it is simply no not ever.

What I find most interesting are the people that are happy to have fuck buddies etc, and yet still see this as morally wrong.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Having a "who cares" attitude is exactly the problem.
We can't just go around doing whatevertheheck we want without facing consequences.

And I'm gonna shut my mouth ( or quit typing) before I send this to SC. :)

I think that today people don't take marriage as seriously as they once did. The most painful part is when one person is seriously devoted to the other, and lets just say the other is not as devoted.

I think some people see it as dating plus. However if that is your view then you shouldn't get married.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

What I find most interesting are the people that are happy to have fuck buddies etc, and yet still see this as morally wrong.

I'm not married. If I had a fuck buddy, that's not committed, that's a friend with benefits. This thread is about extra-marital sex, not being single and having fun.
Always be kinder than you feel.