peanut4040

home again

Thanks streak, Its good to be home.

The neighborhood titty bar has pretty women. Gawd American women shore doooo look fineeeee
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

ohhh yes to poker.
I tried to get on the game lastnight, but I had a house full of people. And the computer had to be all updated.

OH yeah,,, I'm going to be playing sober from now on. I SWEARRRR

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

ohhh yes to poker.
I tried to get on the game lastnight, but I had a house full of people. And the computer had to be all updated.

OH yeah,,, I'm going to be playing sober from now on. I SWEARRRR

Yeah right... :D Welcome back! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was over in the other sand pile called Afghanistan. We don't have pretty towers like that over there. This tower must be in the plush vacation resort of Iraq. We heard you have solid wall housing over there. hehehhee

Obviously you missed out on that. Its a new program to encourage PT in the combat areas. If you really need to take a dump, better catch that toilet or dig a hole.

They have thought of EVERYTHING.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It's the tower at Kuwait International Airport. I only saw it twice. . .stopover on my way to Iraq and the stopover on my way out. I had always thought that everyone from both OIF and OEF end up there first before deployment/redeployment. It was a beautiful sight seeing it again.:D It's stuck right in the middle of a huge dirt area at the airport.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Each time I passed through Kuwait, it was miserable. (Sleep deprivation ect, I could have slept through that part) I did not remember seeing that thing either time. I flew the military way both trips. I never got to see the civilian side of how the contractors got out. Perhaps you see that tower flying the civilian way.

I think you only see it if you get "staged" while waiting to go to/from some of the camps in Kuwait. Now that I think of it, I doubt anyone from the 'stan would ever glimpse it.

Welcome back from the Betty Ford Clinic on crack:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

hey peanut glad you didn't get blowed up. come on down to the farm this weekend for the ' good vibes" boogie. I'll be there.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Sorry i missed it buddy. I think it was last weekend.

Mullins is haveing a 28 K jump on Monday, the Mem day weekend. Time is flying by. I think I need one of them. Thats like a week and half from now.

Would you like to jump with me from 28 K ?

Training on Sunday, and Jump on Monday. i.e. we have to starve Sunday night.

He personally told me everyone is welcome.... NOW DOES ANYONE, have a cypress I can borrow for one jump in 1000 ?

Welcome back from the Betty Ford Clinic on crack

LAUGHING VERY HARD.

Its unfortunate,,, that many do not see the humor there. Gawd, it was hard there.... mental block..... and YES I see the humor.

chuckles,, anyone else having "attention span" problems. heehehehehehhe

Sorry i missed it buddy. I think it was last weekend.

nope ain't missed it yet. it's THIS weekend. 13th thru the 17th. I'm heading down in a bit.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .