banesanura

Sex Decoy

That reminded me of the story:

Guy shows up to his fiance's house to meet her family. Her hot sister answers the door and says she's in the shower, then flirts with him, strutting seductively up the stairs to her bedroom and beckoning him to join her. Sensing a golden opportunity but realizing he'd left his condoms in the glove compartment in his car, he bolted out the door. He had just retrieved his condoms when his fiance's entire family, including mom and dad, rushed out to congratulate him and welcome him into the family. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That reminded me of the story:

Guy shows up to his fiance's house to meet her family. Her hot sister answers the door and says she's in the shower, then flirts with him, strutting seductively up the stairs to her bedroom and beckoning him to join her. Sensing a golden opportunity but realizing he'd left his condoms in the glove compartment in his car, he bolted out the door. He had just retrieved his condoms when his fiance's entire family, including mom and dad, rushed out to congratulate him and welcome him into the family. :D

Moral of the story: Always keep condoms in the car!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

No I would not. I'm married. She is my wife. She is the mother of our children.

There is more to think about than the fun I might have at her expense. Things like the fun that may be had at my expense and at the expense of our kids.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

There is more to think about than the fun I might have at her expense. Things like the fun that may be had at my expense and at the expense of our kids.

I love you lawrocket. :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

+ 1. Great answer, IMHO.
Always be kinder than you feel.

No I would not. I'm married. She is my wife. She is the mother of our children. There is more to think about than the fun I might have at her expense. Things like the fun that may be had at my expense and at the expense of our kids.

Correct answer!
We shouldn't be destroying relationships for sport and entertainment.
But that won't stop TV producers from doing it, nor hordes of people from watching it.

I think that is mean. Most guys are dogs and would think they are the hottest thing around and go for it - only to be busted?????? I think it is mean, we can't ALL be Lawrockets. :P

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I'm a fan of cheaters...

I was cheated on once...

:(

(walks away discusted)

That show "Cheaters" turns my stomach. It's still a bit of a trigger for me when I even flip past it while looking for something on television.

Seeing the deception, hearing the phone calls and the disgusting lengths people go to cheat on their partner makes me sick.

I thought I had the perfect husband and marriage when I was blindsided by his infidelity. It's something that scarred me and I really wish I never had to go through that horrific pain.

The one I trusted with my life, heart and future plans totally fucked me over.

That's why I said ignorance is bliss. Not knowing wasn't painful. [:/]

I don't think what I'm trying to say is coming across correctly.... sorry. I've got a lot on my mind...
Always be kinder than you feel.

That show "Cheaters" turns my stomach.

We watch it a little from time to time, make little "tsk tsk" noises and wonder how people can be such jerks. It's like watching a train wreck. You know it's ugly but it can be intensely interesting, at least for a few minutes.:S

We watch it a little from time to time, make little "tsk tsk" noises and wonder how people can be such jerks. It's like watching a train wreck. You know it's ugly but it can be intensely interesting, at least for a few minutes.:S

I don't normally watch it because it's on. Sometimes while flipping through the channels, I catch it and it seems interesting so I watch for a while. The last show I saw was about a gay couple. One guy busted his partner for cheating on him with another guy. Holy shit, that was like the Jerry Springer show on the streets, without the audience or the bouncers. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One of the guys that does video for that show packs at our DZ, and has made a few jumps. Small world. I heard they are working on a show that involves a skydiver:o Watch out people:D.

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

loved the episode when the busted butt nekkid redneck went into the closet and got out his paintball gun and had the entire crew running out to their vehicles.:D

NOt a fan of deception, or lies, or infidelity..... and can't understand the logic of using Deception,, ( i .e. a sex decoy) for unearthing ... well,, deception........

as a Man, i KNOW that men, operate on "auto pilot' in such situations, and so the male animal is easily lured into the "quicksand pit" that such behavior can lead to.....happens probably 7 or 8 times outta 10...

That's when it's crucial to use the Other head , and recognize when that occurence is developing.... and RESIST.....
Tougher to do for guys who are 'wolfs'. easier for less attractive and 'not usually noticed by women ' types of guys...( such as yours truly )....it's so UNlikely!!! that's some sorta warning bell ought to go off.... !!:|
hahaha

Using Low level tactics could be the way to expose low level characters,, but it just drags EVERYone down and No good could come of it...

If exposed.. then everybody loses.... both parties, regardless of the genders.
If the temptation is resisted, and if the man learns of the trickery,, then everybody loses Again....
"you betrayed me"..
" but i suspected that you were betraying ME..." not good.

..of course.. i suppose it makes for
" marketable TV ".. as long as the parties involved are insignificant to the viewer..since then it's just fiction, and Maybe...... :| a lesson. in the way that 'Fatal Attraction' was a lesson to committed couples...
otherwise,, in the real world... irreversible damage to any relationship , could occur, regardless of the outcome...either way...better to talk about it...think, adjust, work it out, and continue on.

imho

... as for the original subject, i'd guess it happens more and more.. I did see some TV shows, where they set up the guy,,, IN the backstage waiting area... !!! maury,, or Springer,OR such....
the couple is ON the show cause they have problems,,, and the producers stage this woman who flirts with the guy... as a test...
What an ambush... guys, who think themselves to be "all that" get nailed... 9 and a half times outta 10..

MIGHT be best to just stay SINGLE !!! then All sorts of silliness, is never an issue !!!!

:o

jmy

Well I can agree that most of "reality TV" is staged I think its just the voyeur in me that finds it amusing to watch. I do find humor in reactions of humans, especially when it comes to flying off the handle.

My friend and I were thinking about getting licenses to be PI's... I think it would be a lot of fun!
Best Girl Scout Ever.