Conundrum

Dropzone.com MYSTERY MAIL package!

I think we should start over.:)

Ok, I'm down to two boxes of GS Thin Mints. If the package isn't in my grubby little hands before the start of next week, I'm gonna' eat them myself instead of sending a box to the person on the list after me.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I think we should start over.:)

Ok, I'm down to two boxes of GS Thin Mints. If the package isn't in my grubby little hands before the start of next week, I'm gonna' eat them myself instead of sending a box to the person on the list after me.

TripleF

But... but... nobody seems to know where it is.

:P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

This started out like a good idea....but I don't understand how something that seems simple.. get a stuffed animal in the mail...hang out with it for a week and take some cool pics of where U live and send it to the next person....

C'mon people lets get this right....

If it still happens I'm still interested....

my 2 cents....
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

This started out like a good idea....but I don't understand how something that seems simple.. get a stuffed animal in the mail...hang out with it for a week and take some cool pics of where U live and send it to the next person....

my 2 cents....

I say, let's start over. Who's first? :)
Edit: If Conundrum doesn't want the responsibility of the address list anymore, I'll gladly take over. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

my 2 cents....

Edit: If Conundrum doesn't want the responsibility of the address list anymore, I'll gladly take over. :)

Lisah would do a good job with it. She is an expert on that snail mail stuff....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

my 2 cents....

Lisah would do a good job with it. She is an expert on that snail mail stuff....:P

Hey now, it had nothing to do with me. Talk to the people who had the package sent to them and then it mysteriously disappeared. :(

I have purchased two animals to start two different packages. They both got lost. I'm willing to buy another one to start it again but I swear if it gets "lost" again, I'm going to scream. :P

Of course it had nothing to do with you.

Let's just start over. :)
I'll buy the cow and start. :D:D

BS, you already HAVE the cow.:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm still in, same address. Many adventures have been missed but some good ones coming up.

Shark fishing season starting up, Caroina Skyfest, skiing in South America, Costa Rica and Panama Canal trip.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

>What is going on with the package?

You and your package fixation.....sheesh.:P:D

I cant help but like certain types of "packages" :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

So who do we resign up with? I've moved since it originally started.

Hmmm Good question.

It would still be me. I have all the names and addresses still from when we tried to get this going. :)

Let's try again!! B|:)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo