Conundrum

Dropzone.com MYSTERY MAIL package!

Ya I'm curious also...

Its finally winter up here in northern ontario with our first real storm last night...tonnes of snow...
Will be going on first snowmobile ride this up coming weekend...
Would be nice to get this said toy sometime during the winter, then it can come snowmobiling...
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

I would like to get this going again. Right now SkydiveStMarys should have it. I will send the next address that the toy needs to go to. If you're not interested in playing anymore, please send me a PM so I can take you off the list.

I am a little disappointed that I have not received photos of the lion and where it's been from the last 2 or 3 people who have had it.

NOTE: If you want to be a part of this game, you really need to do what you signed up for, or the game will fail and not be fun. Even if you can't do anything you think is cool enough, snap some random pics anyway so we can see where he's been! :)

I guess I'm still on the list. Those GS cookies I've been saving to forward on to the person that gets it after me may be in trouble - those mint thins just keep looking better and better all the time.

TripleF

MMMMM....thin mints! Care to share?;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I guess I'm still on the list. Those GS cookies I've been saving to forward on to the person that gets it after me may be in trouble - those mint thins just keep looking better and better all the time.

TripleF

So, uh what kind of bribe does it take to get put on the list after Freefallfreak? :)
Killing threads since 2004.

Good news and bad news....Bad news first...I finally gave in to the urge to eat those thin mints. The good news is...I have now ordered a new case of thin mints from my favorite girl scout and they should be here about the 1st of March so I guess cookies will still be included in the mystery mail that I send out...if it ever gets to me.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

What is going on with the package? It has been some time since I have heard anything. Plus, a little dz.commer asked me to find the thread and bump it......:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

What is going on with the package? It has been some time since I have heard anything. Plus, a little dz.commer asked me to find the thread and bump it......:D

I think we should start over. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

You don't want to know what I think! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

You don't want to know what I think! :ph34r:

g

Sure I do. Spill it. ;):ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

That sucks. Do you want to try again with the existing list? Although you'll probably have to update the addresses.... :(

Hmmm, an idea could be to make sure the person PM's confirming their address again before you send it. They don't respond, no new DZ lion to them.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251