wingnut

still alive i think

howdy folks,

just droped in to say hi.... so i relized i've been gona a while.. 1844564 new posts since i signed in last.. aint that crazy.. well life goes on and school and a new fiance get in the way.. but i got some time now... waiting on a flight into iraq right now and relaxing in the sandy resort country of quatar now..... so who knows when i'lkl get back on but with nothing to do i might posthwore a bit tommorow and then disapear for another 6 months. who knows...... see ya guys on the flip side....

got off active in 2005, went to the reserves, now in the ohio air national guard. either way the uniform still says u.s. Air Force.... it's fun.. and the break from college now is nice... eventhough i do need to study my calc for next quarter...

It's not the same bonfire you used to know

You ain't kidding. Actually the entire site isn't the same you remember. It has changed dramatically over the last year, never mind the last 6 years. It has not changed for the better.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

its all good... over the last 8 years it's been fun...... lots of new friends.... still new ones to make.... life has just got in the way.. and bigger isn't always better, but so is the way of progress.......

if in ohio look me up.. or pasing on I-71 south i'm about 100 ft. off the interstate about mile marker 144... almost ran up one day as phreezone and daizey were passing by.. lol..

and i'll take care... i'm in the af.. we're pretty safe..... still stuck in qatar... the 3 beer limit needs to go up about 3 or 4!!! to bad no beer in iraq....

Gee Wingy, it's been a while. I hope you are still safe out there. I haven't dropped in for q long time either. No jumpy our of da plane for too many years. I can remember the dyas many years ago when you, Freaksis, myself, and just a handful of others were posting hee every day. Wow - has Sangrio's little corner of cyberspace grown!

Cheers
Frank

Wingi is back from the sandbox and is getting married this week. I'll let him know that people were asking about him again. :)
Somehow he figured I'd be a good person to stand up there with him. :D

His rig was just repacked and he's planning on getting current in the next few weeks... how about it Frank, you want to get current too?

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

still alive, married and i passed calculus..... got married in celebration (okay so the wedding was planned beforei found out if i passed, but it works..) gona get current with the help of my trusty friend/goomsman/ coach/ tandem instructor eric.... think i'm gona finally work on my pro rating this summer.....

if traveling south on I-71 (ohio) around mile marker 143 look to your right and down, you might see me out working in the yard.... (the freeway noise isnt bad actually)...

I'd love to get current again -- my last air-bath was 6 years ago! Hardly a day goes by though without thoughts of freefall... my rig is still in the closet, and some day I'll be back in the sky -- promise!

Congrats Wingy! My next wedding anniversary will be #25 - life's great! Pretty soon my kids will be old enough to skydive.

Hey Wingy!

Good luck over there!
Congrats on the Fiance!
Good luck with school!

Take good care,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?