The_Don

This is why you're fat.

they all look disgusting.[:/]

I agree. "Fattening" is the least of the problem when one considers those items. I dread to think what they do to your blood pressure and your cholesterol levels. They probably contain several days worth of sodium and calories combined.

However, I can't help but chuckle at the tongue-in-cheek combinations of these creations. I know what a Monte Christo is, but why make it worse with powdered sugar and jam???B|

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

A MonteCristo is basically a grilled Ham, Turkey and Cheese sandwich, but the bread is dipped/soaked in an egg batter like french toast. Don't knock the jam- its probably the healthiest part of the sandwich! :P

I'm only grossed out by some of the items I saw. Some look pretty tasty. The Monte Cristo sandwich is really good when its made right! A little heavy and definitely not an everyday meal but really yummy all the same.

Moderation is the key!

Totchos

Tater Tots covered in ground beef, jalapeño peppers, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

I just wet my self with excitement!
I love Tater Tots!

I see your Totchos, and I'll raise you Monkeyfries made personally by SkyMonkeyOne...I had them in 2003, I still remember the taste of them. I'd describe the ingredients,(but they're classified) and Chuck might hunt me down and kill me in a most objectionable manner.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes