dropdeded

Vegas, Cirque du Soleil

The wife wants to go see, and looking at the stuff on the internet looks like theres a bunch of different shows at different hotels:| I thought there was just oneB|

Any suggestions for first timers??
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

If I had to chose, right now i would go to see The Beatles Love at the Mirage. Not that I am a big Beatles fan, that George Marting, his son Giles produced the music.

Second choice would be Zumanity, an Adults only show, we had a great time seeing it. Funny, yet amazing acrobatics.

Enjoy!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

If I had to chose, right now i would go to see The Beatles Love at the Mirage. Not that I am a big Beatles fan, that George Marting, his son Giles produced the music.

Second choice would be Zumanity, an Adults only show, we had a great time seeing it. Funny, yet amazing acrobatics.

Enjoy!

I havent seen either of those. However, I went to Vegas in August and saw "O" at the Bellagio. It was amazing! They had a large pool on stage and incorporated water into the whole show.

I would also like to go see the Beatles one!

No matter which one you choose, I think you will love it! It is, after all, Cirque Du Soleil, and you will be in Vegas, and they put a lot of effort into all of their shows. Let us know what you decide on!

And have a great time! There's no place like Vegas! B|
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Go see Le Reve then Ka

Ka it gets a little hot if you are in the front rows but the speakers are built into the chairs whichs is awesome.

Also with Le reve, the front rows get a bit wet...

Both TOTALLY worth it. But if you want sexy time then go see zumanity.

I would NOT reccomend to see mystere.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

KA was, overall, very good.

Some of the scenes were a bit childish, and some didnt really captivate me, but man.. If you dont enjoy the last big scene with the vertical stage and the rope work, I dont know what to say. That, alone, is worth the ticket price.

Zumanity was very fun too. Very different, more of a cabaret setting.

I've heard nothing but great things about O and the Beatles show too, even from people who arent Beatles fans.
Remster

There's a new one too... Just remembered. The Chris Angel show is put together by Le Cirque. http://crissangel.com/believe
I've heard from someone that, it too, was very good, but haven't heard much overall about it.

That dude kinda creeps me out;)

I've seen O, KA and The Chris Angel Show - Believe. I'd rank Believe way way below O and KA - the show has to many cheesey magic tricks and not enough Cirque du Soleil ... I considered walking out of Believe early... as other people did - it was just bad. I don't recommend it... at all.

I'm so envious of everyone!! One day I will get to see the Cirque du Soleil.. One day.. *sigh*..
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Well, its "KA"....

$340.00 2nd row.

Like I had a choice anyways:P

Yes Im marriedB|;)

Yes, the dude will abide! You will certainly enjoy the show! Have fun!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

The wife wants to go see, and looking at the stuff on the internet looks like theres a bunch of different shows at different hotels:| I thought there was just oneB|

Any suggestions for first timers??

Saw Mystere last year. B| Amazing experience. Paid $125 per tic and worth every penny. Yes, different shows at different hotels.....

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/lasvegas/en/shows/mystere.asp

I saw Love in July and it was awesome.

PS: The "special" mixed drinks named after parts in the ashow are overrated. Stick to what you know.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

O and Ka were both sold out when I went, I did get to see The Beatles "Love" and Mystere. I also wouldn't recommend Mystere, if you are planning ahead and are able to see O or Ka. Love was good, the visuals and music were great, but wasn't quite like a usual Cirque show.

OOH and don't forget to see Blue Man Group while you are there!!
I think I've found a way for you and I to finally fly free.
When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away.
Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.