Baksteen

Weekend numbers 16-17/05/09

:)but at least 20+ pack jobs, earning money for jumping seeing as no one else will hire.

8 tandems and a 10-way staff load.

Blues,
Dave

:)
1 tandem, 2 AFF, and 3 RW

Hey Dave, will I be doing a lot of tandems this weekend? Looking forward to it. :)

if so, yay more $10 tandem pack jobs for me, so more jumping:)

Finally got some jumps in.

Hey if you can skip next weekend at SDD and go the one after since i will be at SDH next weekend. I would like to get some jumps in with you and Buff since he is FFing now:D:P

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

:o:0:0

I had every intent on jumping Sunday, but I fainted in the bathroom twice and whacked my head hard on the tile one of the times. I figured I didn't need to get in a plane.

Next weekend though...[:/]

Quit trying to pull out the trailer by hand:P

...but nobody else will tow it... :D

Like I said, I can make it look like an accident. I'm serious, or am I.;)
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Hey if you can skip next weekend at SDD and go the one after since i will be at SDH next weekend. I would like to get some jumps in with you and Buff since he is FFing now:D:P

I'm commited to next weekend and then J4U. I think Buff may be at the boogie too so we can ff him then.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

I'm commited to next weekend and then J4U. I think Buff may be at the boogie too so we can ff him then.

Then i will see you at JFU boogie. Weather looks good here next weekend so you should get some good jumps in. Dont know if you know Tom or not but he said he is going to be there on friday and he FF's so you can def. jump with him, he's easy:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

:)B|:)
10 --- Including 9 jumps out of our returned Caravan

2 --- My first AFF training jump, and my first paid tandem videos - I wanted to do a few more freebies/practice videos, but got pressed into service and they came out pretty good, I think
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

not telling: 4 : :D

3 videos and Level III, Phase I completed.

Hadn't done a Level out of a cessna before. THAT was interesting!:S

Next is drogueless freefall- bring it!

Haha, that shit's crazy fun....crazy fun...lesson to be learned...don't ever let the tandem get terminal, haha.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

3:14:1

Crappy weather on Saturday but Sunday was great...

5 tandems
3 coach jumps
1 tandem video
1 recurrency jump
1 H&P
1 4 way belly
1 2 way belly
1 4 way staff jump, for my 1000th

Great weekend!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

0 (traveling so not at Home): 25 : 0

Flat out a fantastic weekend in Kamloops Canada for the 42nd Annual May Meet.. Great group of jumpers and some really fun wingsuit jumps!

Now I get to do it all over again at "The Ritz" this weekend! Organizing does suck...

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"